Aarogyasri Card Status Telangana, Application, Apply Online @ aarogyasri.telangana.gov.in, Hello Friends who are searching for Aarogyasri health card status telangana, aarogyasri health card download ts, aarogyasri health card application form telangana, aarogyasri card apply online ts, aarogyasri card status check ts, how to apply aarogyasri card in telangana, aarogyasri telangana hospitals list your search ends here.
Aarogyasri Card Status Telangana
The Honorable Chief Minister of Telangan state KCR announced the extension of Free Health Services to all Government Medical College Hospitals under Aarogyasri Health Scheme. So implementation of this Extension all ready started across Telagana state.
Here we will share the Features of this Scheme, Required documents to Apply, Eligibility Criteria, How to check Aarogyasri Card Status TS.
Free Health card is given to assist poor with peopling with the expectation of complimentary health check up. Arogyasri free health card is given to white apportion card holders to get free health help with Private medical clinics, Arogyasri free health card gives free treatment in private emergency clinic as well as 10 days free conference.
Arogyasri free health card principle point is to accomplish “health for all”. Particularly free medicinal wellbeing to Below Poverty Line People (BPL) and it covers around 2.0 lakhs per family. Moreover it is pertinent to just the individuals who has “White apportion card”.
Aarogyasri Free Health Card Download Telangana
Following are the Steps to Follow :
- So Aapplicant first visit the meeseva Centre
- Download the online application from the official website meeseva.gov.in
- Click on the tab “meeseva services” options
- You are provided with department names like Arogyasri, Aadhar, Agriculture
- Click on Aarogyasri
- Download the application in A4 size format
- Fill all the details correctly in capital letters without making spelling mistakes
- In addition to this attach all the necessary documents
- Passport size photos
- Attach a copy of Aadhar card (if newly applied, write the enrollment number)
- Attach a copy of disable certificate ( for disabled)
- Date of Birth certificate (if one of the member age is less than 5 years)
- VOTER ID card, Ration card and Income tax certificates