The AP State Government Department of School Education has given notification for AP DSC Notification 2014, Teacher Eligibility Test cum Teacher Recruitment Test(TET cum TRT) on 21st November 2014 for recruitment of 9061 posts.
Total 1849 School Assistants, 812 Language Pandits, 156 PETs and 6244 SGT posts in this notification. The AP DSC is now called as Teacher Eligibility Test cum Teacher Recruitment Test(TET CUM TRT). Still Now no clarity on 1280 municipal teachers posts. Due to some legal problems for B.Ed students for SGT posts.
According to AP State Government Department of School Education notification, The AP DSC 2014 Exams for SGT will be held on May 9th while May 10th will be the date for language pandits and PETs. For School assistants exams on May 11.
The AP (DSC) TET cum TRT 2014 Online applications will be accepted between December 3rd 2014 to January 17 th 2015
The State government has issued the detailed guidelines for Teacher Recruitment Test 2014 Notification on November 19th, 2014.
In the continuation, GO.213 has been issued on November 20th, 2014 to the school education department officials and in this order, the govt has accorded permission to fill 9601 teachers posts through DSC in the state.
AP DSC 2014 TET cum TRT Post Details
AP DSC 2014 School Assistants: 1848 posts
AP DSC 2014 Language pandits: 812 posts
AP DSC 2014 PETs: 156 posts
AP DSC 2014 SGT: 6244 posts
AP DSC 2014 TET cum TRT Total Posts Details are: 9061
Guidelines for TET cum TRT
- Candidates age should be between 18-40 years up to July 2014.
- Written test will be conducted for secondary grade teachers, PET posts for 180 marks.It will be for 200 marks for SGT posts.
- Time limit for written test for SGT,S.A posts is 3hrs. In this time 15 min are for reading questions.
- SGT posts are only for D.Ed holders.
- Already qualified candidates in TET also should write this exam. In which test the candidates scores marks those will be considered.
- Those who have the qualification in distance mode are specially treated.
- Govt thinks that this recruitment process should be completed before the re-open of schools 12-06-2015.
- According to officials, postings will be according to the merit they get in the written test only.
Important Dates for AP DSC 2014 Teachers’ Recruitment 2014
- Date of issue the TRT Notification: 21-11-2014
- The payment of Fee through APOnline or MeeSeva : From 02-12-2014 to 16-01-2015( 45 days)
- Submission of Online Applications: From December 3rd, 2014 to January 17th, 2015
- Download the TRT Hall Tickets: From 25-04-2015.
- SGT Written Test: 09-05-2915
- Language Pandit Written Test: 10-05-2015.
- School Assistant Written Test : 11-05-2015.
- Release of Primary Key: 18-05-2015.
- Online Objections to be received: 19-05-2015 to 25-05-2015.
- Final Key will be released: 28-05-2015
- Examination Results will be announced on June 28, 2015.