Board of Intermediate Education Telangana (BIE)
Board of Intermediate Education Telangana (BIE) Has been Formed, The Telangana State Government officials have launched web site for Board of Intermediate Education. This website is working now and access this website for more information about TS Intermediate Education, Inter Results, Notifications, Syllabus, Circulars, Courses, Model Papers, Application Forms and Online entry etc. As per the AP Reorganization Act 2014, the existing AP Board of Intermediate Education divided into two boards.
The BIE (Board of Intermediate Education) was formed in 1971. The BIE board office located at Nampally, Vidhya Bhavan, Hyderabad, Telangana. The TS Intermediate board supervises the system of intermediate education in Telangana State. It promotes world class education in Telangana State though quality leadership. This board aims at continuous improvement of education in the Telangana State.
The Directorate of intermediate education was established with the objective of better co-ordination, monitoring, functioning and management of junior colleges both government and private in the Telangana State.
Important functions of the Telangana Inter Board:
• To prescribe syllabus and text books.
• To grant affiliation to the institutions offering Intermediate courses in the Telangana State..
• To lay down regulations for the administration of Junior Colleges.
• To publish text books
• To prescribe qualifications for teachers.
• To cause academic inspection of Junior Colleges.
• To conduct examinations.
• Sanction of new colleges.
• To process results and to issue certificates.
Telangana Intermediate Education Aims and Objectives:
1. To make Intermediate Education accessible to all sections of the society.
2. To lay special emphasis on the Rural, Tribal, Socially under privileged sections of the society.
3. To strengthen girl’s Education by improving their enrolment in the Colleges.
4. To monitor and supervise all Junior Colleges in the State.
5. To regulate the functioning of Private Aided Colleges to optimize the utilization of Grants of Grants in aid.
6. To provide quality Education even to the remote villages through Tele-Education through Mana TV.
7. To make Education a tool of social and economic emancipation through Vocationalization of Education.
8. Shift of focus from academics to marketable skills, by introducing professional and specialized courses in emerging areas such as Computer Science, Graphics, and Tourism etc.
9. Bring Vocational Education to centre-stage & to train students in practical and problem solving skills.
10. Develop infrastructure to facilitate Education to disadvantaged groups in backward and remote areas.
11. Provide Teacher Training.
12. To impart Teacher Training / Refresher Courses to update the knowledge skills of the lecturers.
13. To facilitate an interface with Industries and establish Linkage to ensure employment opportunities for Vocational Students.
14. To revamp and re-structure the Vocational Curriculum from time to time to cater to the changing needs of the society.
15. To promote Vocational Education by diverting a majority of students from general strength to Vocational Courses to make them self-reliant and gain employment.
Telangana State Board of Intermediate Education Web Site: Click here
Telangana State Government Portals Clickhere