The BRAOU Eligibility Test 2015 for Admission into BSc, BA, BCom has been announced. Dr.B.R.Ambedkar Open University has released the notification for degree admissions with out any educational qualification.
But, the candidate should cross 18 years up to 1st July 2015.
According to the notification an eligibility test will be conducted on April 12th 2015 (Sunday) in Telangana and AP.
Who are eligible to apply? BRAOU
Those who did not have qualification of intermediate or any equivalent qualification. Candidates should cross 18 years up to 01.07.2015.
Above said candidates are eligible for applying eligible test to take admission in B.A/B.Com/B.Sc (3 years degree programmes) for the academic year 2015 16.
How to apply BRAOU Eligibility test
- Interested candidates can register their names from university portal www.braououline.in through online.
- Candidates should select examination centre that where they are willing to attend the E.T(eligibility test). For details you can take information brochure (freely) E.T 2015 at your study centre.
- candidates can contact study centre with recent passport size photographs and related documents (Certificates).
- Through www.braou.ac.in candidates can give their information and fill E.T 2015 registration form on online and upload your photo and sign.
- Candidate can pay Rs 200/- through credit/debit card through University online.(or) pay Rs 210/-at online franchise centre.
- Candidates should take their print out of registration form through university website and keep with you for your reference.
- This eligibility test will be conducted in Telugu, English and Urdu in all study centres of Telangana and A.P states.
How to fill BRAOU Eligibility Test Online Admission Application Form?
For Filling BRAOU Online Admission application form Click here
How to get Hall Tickets?
Candidates should take hall ticket from study centres before 2 days of E.T(or) download from university portal www.braou online.in/university website www.braou.ac.in
Candidates should not pay any fee at study centres they have to pay only above said centres. If the candidate of 2011,12,13,14 is already passed the eligibility test and did not take admission may not attend the E.T again. Candidates those who have qualification of intermediate or any equivalent Qualification can apply when the notification releases on May/June 2015 for direct admission for I year U.G programme.
Important Dates of BRAOU UG ET 2015:
1. Commencement of Registration: 02-01-2015
2. Last Date of Registration: 28-02-2015
3. Date and Time of Eligibility test: 12-04-2015 (Sunday) by 10.00 AM to 12.30 PMM
Important Instructions for BRAOU Entrance Test 2015
1.To Appear for Eligibility test -2015, the candidates shall register ‘On-line’ through www.braouonline.in .
2. For that, application contact the nearby Dr.BRAOU Study center in your area for further information and to fill particulars through online.
3. Read the information given in the information Brochure completely before registration.
4. Pay the Registration fee Rs 200/-(Two hundred only) towards registration using Credit /Debit card OR Rs 210/- (Two hundred and Ten only) through Online Franchisee centre.
5. Provide your mobile number or mobile number of your relatives / friends. If you do not have mobile phone compulsorily to enable the University to send SMS to you on various activities Please do not change your mobile number till the completion of the course.
6. Model ET Question paper is given in the Information Brochure for reference. Go through it carefully.
7. Instructions to fill the OMR Answer Sheet are also given inside to make you comfortable in the Examination Hall.
Distance education helps continue the education of Employees to get promotion for their future promotions. Students those who works can study and pursue their degree.
This have multi benefits So, don’t give up and make utilize this chance.