The Telangana State CM Security cover has been tightened on Monday with the addition of the state of the art Bullet Proof Fire fighter vehicle.This vehicle which costs about Rs 1 crore is considered to be state of the art vehicle which can seat six police personnel who would armed with latest weapons.
It has five outlets for the police to open fire in case of terror attacks. The state police department took this decision in view of Intelligence Bureau alerts and increased extremist activity in the state.
Scorpio vehicle from the Mahindra Group was modified by BDL (Bharat Dynamics Limited), a Government of India enterprise. This vehicle sporting white colour will be at the front of the existing convoy containing six vehicles.
The firefighter made its maiden run in the Chief Minister’s convoy on Monday from CMs camp office to Secretariat.
CM KCR New Bullet Proof Fire fighter vehicle Highlights
- Specially Designed Vehicle with high security.
- This is a mine proof fire fighter
- Mahindra Scorpio Vehicle Re-Designed with 12-15 Gauge of Steel.
- High Level Security Bullet Proof (Where a Single Bullet Can’t Enter)
- In the case of Emergency the person in the vehicle can start firing from the vehicle with out opening doors.
CM KCR New Bullet Proof Fire fighter vehicle