Dharani Telangana Land Website – dharani telangana pahani, dharani telangana govt website, maa bhoomi telangana official website, dharani.telangana.gov.in pahani, telangana land records, telangana land records with survey numbers, dharani telangana passbook.
So friends who are looking for how to login dharani website, www.mabhoomi.telangana.gov.in your1b, maa bhoomi telangana 1b pahani, ccla telangana gov landstatus, maa bhoomi telangana official website, mabhoomi.telangana.gov.in 2020, maa bhoomi.telangana.gov.in 2020, dharani telangana website download get the complete details on this article.
Dharani Telangana Land Website
The Government of Telangana has launched ‘Dharani’ (Land Records Management System) to combine land administration and registration services, This online portal serves as a single window for the authenticity of all land parcels and performs all land related work in an efficient, effective, and integrated method.
So pahani telangana mapWebsite Land Records of Telangana State, Adangal, 1B, Pahani, Village Maps: Telangana State Government of officially launched Dharani Website for Land Records across Telangana state.
Dharani Website with all the land records. Government officials will be uploaded all the new and old Land information of land records after the purification of records and re-survey of lands. The website is likely to be launched by the President of India or Prime Minister of India.
Telangana Dharani Land Records
Across Telangana state farmers are searching for how to login dharani website, ts dharani land records, ts dharani website, dharani telangana website download, dharani telangana govt website, dharani official website, how to open dharani website, how to register in dharani website to get land records.
Telangana Government has also taken several new steps towards digitalisation of the lands info and revenue transactions across state. government will issue new pattadar passbooks to all the farmers from 11th March 11th.
Dharani Telangana Govt Website
Government of Telangana intends to establish and manage a new Integrated Telangana Dharani Land RecordsManagement System (“Dharani”) that combines Land administration and Registration services which serves as a single source of truth for all land parcels and discharge all Telangana Dharani Land Resords related functions in an integrated, efficient and effective manner with all actions on a near real time basis.
Telangana Dharani Land Records also provides GIS system which provides visual representation of the land record data.
The expected outcomes of the TS Dharani Land Resords system are.
- Efficient Land Administration through automation of workflow, back end digitization, integration of multiple applications of different departments and adoption of innovative modern technology interventions.
- Combining the Registration and land records functions related to the Agricultural land.
- Single window to handle land records (including the maintenance and updating of textual records, maps, survey and settlement operations and Registration of immovable property).
- Single source of truth for all data pertaining to land records.
- Automatic trigger for mutation following registration or based on a request from the department or the citizens.
- Real Time updation of textual data.
Maa Bhoomi Telangana Official Website
తెలంగాణలో వ్యవసాయ భూముల రిజిస్ట్రేషన్ల ప్రక్రియను సులభతరం చేయడానికి ప్రభుత్వం ప్రతిష్టాత్మకంగా తీసుకొస్తున్న’ధరణి’ వెబ్సైట్ సేవలు మే 19 నుంచి అందుబాటులోకి రానున్నాయి. ప్రాథమికంగా ఎంపికచేసిన 30 మండలాల్లో వినియోగంలోకి తేనున్నారు.
తెలంగాణలో వ్యవసాయ భూముల రిజిస్ట్రేషన్ల ప్రక్రియను సులభతరం చేయడానికి ప్రభుత్వం ప్రతిష్టాత్మకంగా తీసుకొస్తున్న’ధరణి’ వెబ్సైట్ సేవలు మే 19 నుంచి అందుబాటులోకి రానున్నాయి. ప్రాథమికంగా ఎంపికచేసిన 30 మండలాల్లో వినియోగంలోకి తేనున్నారు. అలాగే 21 మండలాల్లో తహసీల్దార్ కార్యాలయాల్లో పూర్తిస్థాయిలో రిజిస్ట్రేషన్ల సేవలను అందుబాటులోకి తెస్తారు. మే 5వ తేదీనే 5 మండలాల్లో ఈ సేవలు ప్రారంభంకావాల్సి ఉండగా.. అనివార్యకారణాల వల్ల వాయిదాపడింది. ఇప్పటి వరకు అమల్లో ఉన్న వెబ్ల్యాండ్లోని సమాచారాన్ని పూర్తిస్థాయిలో ధరణిలోకి మార్చారు.
How to Check Your Land Records Online in Telangana
To check your land records online, follow the below process:
- 1: Visit https://dharani.telangana.gov.in/homePage and select the option ‘Registered Document Details’.
- 2: Click on the land status option from the main menu.
- 3: ROR-1B & Pahani online window will be displayed.
- 4: From the list of districts select your District.
- 5: From the list of divisions select your Division.
- 6: Select the Mandal from the list of Mandals.
- 7: Select the village from the list villages displayed.
- 8: Now select the Khata number/Passbook number/Subdivision number and click on the get details button.
- 9: A window will be displayed with the landowner name/Pattadar name, survey numbers, the extent of land, Document type, passbook number/khata number, land location map etc.
- 10: In front of the survey number, there is a download option, click the download option to download the details.
List of Services Provided by Dharani for Citizens
Services offered by Dharani for citizens are listed below:
- Agriculture income certificate.
- Land conversion/NALA.
- Land valuation certificate.
- Certified copy.
- Encumbrance certificate.
- Duty and fee calculator.
- Public data entry.
- Payment of registration services.
- Encumbrance search.
- Slot booking and rescheduling.
- View receipts.
- Track application.
- View unit rates.
How to Check ROR-1B and Pahani Documents Online Using Khata or Survey Number
To check ROR-1B and Pahani documents online by using the Khata or survey number, follow the steps below:
- Visit https://dharani.telangana.gov.in/publicPortalNew#.
- Enter the required details such as district, division, mandal, village, and then enter the Khata number or survey number.
- Select ‘Get Details’ to get the information. Below is the screenshot of the page.
How to Check your Application Status
Follow the below steps to know the status of your application:
- Visit https://dharani.telangana.gov.in/Know_App_Status.
- Enter the ‘Application Number’ or the ‘Registration Document Number’.
- Click on ‘Submit’ to get the status of your application.
How to View Registered Document Details Online Dharani Website
To view the registered documents online through the Dharani portal, follow the below steps:
- Visit https://dharani.telangana.gov.in/regDocumentDetailsPage.
- Enter details such as district, SRO (Sub-Registrar Office), book type, the registration year, and the document number.
- Enter the required ‘Captcha’.
- Select ‘Submit’ or you could ‘Reset’ the details provided. Below is the screenshot of the page.
How to Apply for EC through Dharani Portal Land Website
To apply for an Encumbrance Certificate (EC) through the Dharani website, visit https://dharani.telangana.gov.in/about?servicesType=s# and log in with the required details. After that, you can select services such as the EC of your property.
How to Register in Dharani Telangana Land Website
Here we are providing step by step details of Register Telangana Dharani Land Records website
1) Log on to official website of dharani.telangana.gov.in
2) Enter your user name and password
3) If you forgot your password, click on forgot password
4) Enter username to get OTP to your registered mobile number.
Official TS Dharani Website : https://dharani.telangana.gov.in