Download GATE 2015 Admit Card / Hall ticket, The applicants can download the Admit Card / Hall ticket of GATE 2015 from December 17, 2014 onwards. Using GATE 2015 official website at appsgate.iitk.ac.in.
It must be noted that the GATE 2015 Admit Card will be available online only and must be downloaded by the candidates who have applied for and are eligible for GATE 2015.
All the candidates who have applied before the last date of form submission must download GATE 2015 admit card from GOAPS and check details printed on it.
Enter enrollment ID and password to log in and download GATE 2015 admit card.
GATE admit card 2015 download has started on December 17, 2014. From this date to their date of exam (in Jan and Feb), you can get the online hall ticket / admit card.
Download GATE 2015 Admit Card.
GATE admit card/ Hall ticket 2015 will contain the following details:
- Registration number / enrollment ID,
- Name of the candidate,
- Paper appearing for,
- Center allotted – address and corresponding code.
- Examination date and time,
How to download GATE 2015 Admit Card 2015?
- Visit the official link to download hall ticket of GATE 2015
- Enter enrollment ID and password.
- Click on log in.
- Click on Admit Card / Hall ticket link upon log in.
- Download and print the hall
After downloading, please ensure that all the details given are correct. In case of any discrepancies, contact zonal GATE offices immediately.
Please click hereto log in and download GATE 2015 admit card / Hall ticket.
Cant Download your GATE 2015 Admit Card? Try the following steps:
- Empty the cache memory of the web browser you are using
- Close the browser
- Re-open the browser and login again to download your admit card.
Forgot your Enrolment ID/Password? Click here to get the One Time Password/ Reset the Password using the OTP/ Availing the Enrolment ID after entering the Email ID and Mobile No