Download GPAT 2015 Hall Ticket Admit Card
Download GPAT 2015 Hall Ticket Admit Card Online, All Students who are writing GPAT 2015 Exams can download and print GPAT Admit Card 2015.
Visiting official website of GPAT 2015 www.aicte-gpat.in using the Log in ID and password. Download GPAT 2015 Hall Ticket Admit Card option is enabled for students who have successfully submitted their application in online before last date.
The hard copy of hall ticket will not be sent by post individually. It is mandatory to download GPAT Admit Card 2015 before last date.
If you are forgot password use Forgot password option: Visiting http://www.aicte-gpat.in/Candidate/ForgotPassword.aspx and recover your log in credentials.
GPAT 2015 Admit Card contains the following details.
- Name of the candidate.
- GPAT Roll number.
- Test date and time.
- Reporting time at the venue.
- Exam venue and test center allotted.
- Venue address and instructions for the candidate.
- GPAT 2015 Admit Card / Hall Ticket – Download Here
- Admit card of GPAT 2015 will be available here from February 2, 2015.
GPAT 2015 is a computer based test (CBT) which will be conducted in all Indian cities for three days in two slots. In exam, a candidate will read the questions on a computer terminal and choose an answer by clicking on the correct option. The format of the test is more or less the same except that a candidate reads a question on a computer terminal and clicks on the correct answer, instead of reading on a paper booklet and using a pencil to darken the ovals on an answer sheet.
- There will be Total 125 questions.
- The time of test will be 180 minutes.
- For correct answer 4 marks, for wrong answer 1 mark shall be deducted.
Candidates who are in the final year of the Bachelor’s Degree Programmes of pharmacy or who have appeared in the final year examination can also appear in the test.