GATE (Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering) 2015 will be conducted only online on 31st January, 1st, 7th, 8th and 14th February of 2015. this Test is Organizing by Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur
Admission to Postgraduate Courses (Masters and Doctoral) in the india, with MHRD and other Government Scholarships/ Assistantships in Engineering/ Technology/ Architecture/ Science, is open to those who qualify in GATE.
Validity of GATE 2015 score will be for a period of 3 years only from the date of announcement of results. For all the papers, GATE 2015 examination will be conducted in only ONLINE mode. For some of the papers the examination will be conducted in multiple sessions.
How to apply GATE 2015:
Candidates have to apply only Online. The application fee is Rs.1500 for General / OBC male candidates, 750 for female candidates and 750 for the SC/ST/PwD category candidates. The application fee can be paid either online or through e-challan via State Bank of India or Axis Bank (additional bank charges may apply).
Submission of Online Application Forms may be made by accessing the website of the zonal GATE office of the examination city where the candidate wishes to appear
Important Dates of GATE 2015:
- GATE Online Application Processing System (GOAPS) Website Opens:
Enrolment, Application Filling, Application Submission – 1st September 2014 (00:00 Hrs)
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application through Website – 1st October 2014 (23:59Hrs)
- Last Date for Request for Change in the Choice of Examination City via GOAPS login – 21st November 2014
- Availability of Admit Card on the Online Application Interface for printing – 17th December 2014
- GATE 2015 Online Examination – Forenoon: 9.00 AM to 12.00 Noon and Afternoon: 2.00 PM to 5.00 PM – 31st January, 1st, 7th, 8th and 14th February, 2015
- Announcement of Results on the Online Application Website – 12th March 2015 (17:00 Hrs)
For further details, visit gate.iitk.ac.in