Marriage Registration in Telangana: How To Apply For Marriage Certificate in telangana state, online application for Marriage Certificate in telangana, procedure for Applying For Marriage Certificate in telangana, how to obtain Marriage Certificate in hyderabad, application form for Marriage Certificate in telangana state, Marriage Certificate corrections online in telangana state, application form for Marriage Certificate correction in telangana state, Telangana State Marriage Certificate process.
A marriage certificate is a valid legal document that establishes the marital status of a couple. It is an essential document, particularly for married women. In India, marriage registration can be done either under the Hindu Marriage Act, 1955 or under the Special Marriage Act, 1954, or under the Parsi Marriage and Divorce Act, 1936
Marriage Registration in Telangana
How to Marriage Registration in Telangana, GHMC, Hyderabad, Warangal, Karimnagar. The Registrations of marriages in Telangana are done by the concerned authorities and that is the Sub registrars under Hindu Marriage Act and under Special Marriage Act.
For marriage registration and obtaining marriage certificate in Telangana, the husband and wife must approach to the sub-registration office in whose jurisdiction the husband and wife resides. So Under the Hindu Marriage Act and Special Marriage Act is applicable for all the citizens of India. Now it is possible to register the solemnized marriage and under this act it is not require to register with registrar the marriage.
The bride and groom must appear at the marriage or registrar office along with their family or parents. And there will be at least two witnesses have to available in the marriage office. So now it is also possible to register the marriage after 5 years by the registrar and by District registrar.
So i is already mentioned that the marriage has to be registered within 30 days of actual marriage to the marriage office in whose jurisdiction which both the parties resides since not less than 3 months.
Telangana Marriage Certificate Form 2020
For obtaining the marriage certificate in Hyderabad , Warangal , Nalgonda and other Districts in Telangana the husband and wife must attained the age of minimum 18 years and 21 years.
Under the LAW now it is important that the bride and groom have to present for registering their marriage in the marriage office.
Form A will be filled by both the parties for obtaining the Marriage certificate in Telangana and must be duly signed by both of them. The proof of age like date of birth certificate or school leaving certificate of both the parties shall presented for the registration of marriage in marriage office. So the application for the registration of marriage will be ready within 1 month form the date of actual marriage.
Hindu Marriages Act,1955
A Hindu Marriage can be registered under this Act after it is solemnised. The registration can be done by the Sub-registrar of either the place of the solemnisation or the place of the residence of either the bride or the bridegroom. The District Registrar/DIG concerned are also competent to register marriages under this Act.
Hindu Marriage Registration Application form pdf 2020 Telangana
Marriage Certificate Telangana Require documents
- Bride minimum age at the solemnisation of marriage – 18 years completed.
- Bridegroom minimum age at the solemnisation of marriage – 21 years
- Form A in duplicate along with payment of prescribed fee.
- Wedding invitation card.
- A photograph of marriage ceremony capturing both wife and husband.
- Residential proof of either of the spouse.
- Copies of SSC Certificates of wife and husband or passport copies (for Date
of Birth proof).
- So 3 witnesses to sign in the form.
- Three witnesses to sign in the register of Registrar office.
Marriage Act, 1955 is given below
Conditions for a Hindu marriage o A marriage may be solemnised between any two Hindus, if the following conditions are fulfilled, namely.
- Neither party has a spouse living at the time of the marriage;
- at the time of the marriage, neither party- is incapable of giving a valid consent to it in consequence of unsoundness of mind; or
- though capable of giving a valid consent, has been suffering from mental disorder of such a kind or to such an extent as to be unfit for marriage and the procreation of children; or
- has been subject to recurrent attacks of insanity or epilepsy;
- the bridegroom has completed the age of twenty one years and the bride, the age of eighteen years at the time of the marriage
- the parties are not within the degrees of prohibited relationship, unless the custom or usage governing each of them permits of a marriage between the two
- the parties are not sapindas of each other, unless the custom or usage governing each of them permits of a marriage between the two.
Where can a will be Marriage register in Telangana
MARRIAGE REGISTRATION OFFICE IN HYDERABAD , TELANGANA
Marriage registration office Malakpet
Near Abid Ali Khan Eye Hospital,
Hyderabad, Telangana 500024
Marriage registration Office Uppal
Laxma Reddy Colony Rd,
Hyderabad, Telangana 500039
Marriage registration Office Shamshabad
Hyderabad, Telangana 501218
Marriage registration Office LB Nagar
Plot No. 4, Sagar Ring Road,
Near Srisailam Road,
Inner Ring Road,
Mallikarjuna Nagar, LB Nagar,
Hyderabad, Telangana 500074
Marriage registration Office Ranga Reddy
Ranga Reddy District,
Hyderabad, Telangana 501505
Marriage registration Office Jam Bagh
H. No. 5-3-953,
Risala Abdullah Colony,
Hyderabad, Telangana 500095
Marriage registration Office Punjagutta
Irram Manzil Colony,
Hyderabad, Telangana 500082
Marriage registration Office Vanasthalipuram
NH65, Dwarakamai Nagar,
Hyderabad, Telangana 500070
For more information please visit official website: registration.telangana.gov.in