GPAT 2015 Registration and Online Application Form is available now in GPAT 2015 Official website www.aicte-gpat.in, B Pharmacy Final year and completed students should fill the GPAT 2015 application form to write in the exam.
Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test (GPAT) is an online computer based test being conducted by AICTE. The test is for pharmacy students who want to study Post Graduation courses in Pharmacy.
Last date to register for GPAT 2015 is January 12, 2015.
Application fee can be paid by credit / debit card, net banking or cash. Online application form is at www.aicte-gpat.in. You can apply online for GPAT 2015.
GPAT 2015 Registration / Online Application Form
GPAT 2015 Exam Registration fee is Rs 1400 for general / OBC candidates and Rs 700 for SC / ST/ PD candidates.
The following modes of application fee payment are available.
Online payment : Please select the online mode of payment if you have a valid credit card or debit card or access to net banking.
Cash payment : If you select the cash payment, SBI bank challan will be generated. Please take this to nearest SBI bank branch on the next day of generation of challan and make the cash payment.
Last date for fill GPAT 2015 application form online is 12 January 2015.
Please keep the following documents ready before starting the GPAT 2015 registration process.
- Qualification details of class 12 and graduation. These will be entered in the online application form of GPAT exam
- Scanned passport size photograph clicked in white background. Size of the scanned photograph should be 140 x 160; 60kb.
- Scanned signature on a white background. Size of the scanned signature should be 60 x 90; 30Kb.
- Please enter valid e-mail id and mobile number.
- All information and communication from GPAT will be sent to registered email ID and mobile number.
- Credit card or Debit card in case you want to pay online.
- If you wish to pay by cash, please connect a printer as you will be required to print challan.
- Now that you are prepared, Click Here to Apply Now.
- Important Instructions for GPAT 2015 Application Form
- The main page of GPAT registration at www.aicte-gpat.in lists the official instructions. Please read this page carefully.
- You need to accept the declaration before starting to fill the online application form of GPAT 2015.
- You need to enter only correct and verifiable details in the form. So be double sure before proceeding between the steps.
- After the first step of registration a 6 digit password will be shown on your screen. This will also be emailed and SMSed to you.
- After receiving the password, use it to log in.
- Fill in all the details carefully. Refer to your official documents while filling the GPAT Registration Form 2015.
- If you make payment online, please note the transaction ID.
- If you are making payment through challan, please ensure that you have a journal number written on your candidate copy of challan after fee payment. Check this before you leave the bank.
- After payment through challan, you will receive communication from AICTE GPAT 2015 confirming the payment. This will probably reach you around 48 to 72 hours after payment.
- Once you receive the notification that your payment through challan has been received, please log in again and complete the form submission.
- Check details filled in the form and click on I agree and then Submit button.
- On completion of AICTE GPAT 2015 online application form submission, you will get this message Thank you for successfully registering for AICTE GPAT 2015 Exam.