The Telangana state Government give Guidelines for Shaadi Mubarak Scheme, in this scheme all muslim minorties in telangana get benfits, Shadi Mubarak Scheme main aim to help to Muslim Brides minorties.
Telangana state government has issued a government order (G.O.MS.No. 4) for Shadi Mubarak Scheme for Muslim Brides. Under the Scheme, financial assistance of Rs. 51,000/- at the time of marriage shall be granted to every unmarried girl belonging to the minority community with effect from October 2, 2014.
Also Read: Helpline Number of Shaadi Mubarak Scheme
Also Read: How to apply Shaadi Mubarak Scheme
Under this Scheme, a one time financial assistance of Rs. 51,000/- at the time of marriage shall be granted to every unmarried girl belonging to the minority community with effect from October 2, 2014 subject to the following guidelines given as under:
Shaadi Mubarak Scheme Guidelines
1. Eligibility Criteria:
• (a) The unmarried girl shall belong to the minority community
• (b) The unmarried girl shall be a resident of Telangana state
• (c) The unmarried girl should have completed 18 years of age at the time of marriage
• (d) The Wedding of the said girl shall be on or after October 2, 2014
2. Income Criteria:
(a) The combined income of the Parents shall not exceed Rs. 2,00,000/- per annum.
3. Procedure for application and processing:
(a) Applicants shall apply online for the Telangana “Shaadi Mubaarak” by accessing the website at the following site: http://epasswebsite.cgg.gov.in through any MEESEVA Center.
(b) The following certificates shall be attached:
• i) Date of birth – Issued by the competent authority through MEESEVA Centre
• ii) Community Certificate – Issued by the Competent authority through MEESEVA Centre
• iii) Income Certificate (the certificate shall be latest and shall not be older than 6 months from the date of marriage)
• iv) Aadhaar card of the bride and bride groom to be scanned and uploaded.
• v) A scanned copy of the first page of Bank Pass Book (Savings Account) containing the photo of the bride and the account details in the name of the bride.
• vi) Wedding Card if available
• vii) Wedding Photograph
• viii) Letter by the Gram Panchayat/Church/Mosque/any other authority/ institution which has performed the marriage to be scanned and uploaded
ix) Optional details for scanning and uploading: SSC Hall ticket number and year of passing where applicable
4. The “Shaadi Mubaarak” cannot be combined with any other scheme such as the incentive award for inter-caste marriages with Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes.
5. The “Shaadi Mubaarak” is only a one time financial assistance and can be availed only once in the life time.
6. The District Minority Welfare Officer of the District shall process the applications and after due verification of the documents sanction the amounts to be payable in the bank accounts of the Bride as furnished on the online system. All such claims shall be made through uploading online bills for the scheme.
7. The expenditure shall be debited to the following head of Account:
2225 – Welfare of Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes and Backward Classes
80 – General
800 – Other Expenditure
G.H. 11 – Normal State Plan
S.H. 17 – Conduct of Mass Marriages for Minorities
8. The Commissioner/ Director, Minorities Welfare shall ensure that necessary software is enabled on the e-pass website at http://epasswebsite.cgg.gov.in and Mee Seva centers to ensure applications under the scheme.
9. The Commissioner/ Director, Minorities Welfare shall ensure wide publicity of the scheme
10. This orders issues with the concurrence of Finance (EBS.III) Department, vide their U.O. No.297/PFS/2014, dated September 16, 2014.