How to Apply DOST 2018 online Application at dost.cgg.gov.in
How to Apply DOST 2018 online application at dost.cgg.gov.in: dost online application dost.cgg.gov.in. The Government of Telangana first time launched Online degree Admission in Telangana State Find here How to fill Degree Online Application at dost.cgg.gov.in.
DOST 2018 online application
Dost 2018 online application for Osmania University, Kakatiya University, Telangana University, Palamuru University, Mahathma Gandhi University and Satavahana Universities.
Findd here how to fill UG Online Application Form for Admission in Degree at Official website. How to Pay Fee through Degree Online Admission Payment Form in Dost. How to give Web Options for Degree Online Admissions in Telangqana Universities. B.A., B.Com., B.Sc., B.B.A., B.C.A. offered by various colleges affiliated to all Universities in Telangana Admissions at dost.cgg.gov.in.
DOST 2018 online application STEP by STEP Guidelines
- Visit the http://dost.cgg.gov.in website.
- DOST Home pagee with the all Telangana State university logos and various instructions, information of Colleges, Courses etc.
- Carefully read all the instructions on the home page such as Check List, Student Instructions and browse the Colleges and Course list .
- Select a University to which you want to apply by a click on the University Logo .
- UG Online Admission Payment Form will appear. Please fill in the Student Details in the form.
- After filling the UG Online Admission Payment Form click on Proceed to Payment button.
- Payment gateway page will appear. Pay your online application fee using your Credit Card / Debit Card / Net Banking facility.
If payment is successful you will see a message which looks like below.
” Your payment was Successfull for Rs.100/- on DD/MM/2016…Your Transaction Id is 123456789 and Acknowledgment no. for your Application is: 00000000″
- Please write down your application number. Also you will receive SMS with your application no. to your registered mobile no.
- Click on the application button next to home, the UG Online Admission Form FOR ACADEMIC YEAR : 2016-17 will appear.
- For students of Board of Intermediate Education, Telangana and Andhra Pradesh, some of your information will be auto filled by the software and you complete the remaining information.
- For students who belong to the boards other than Board of Intermediate Education, Telangana and Andhra Pradesh all the details must be entered by the student.
- Please enter equivalent percentage of CGPA accurately.
- After furnishing all the details, click on the Preview button.
- Verify your Details once again and Press “SUBMIT” button to submit UG Online Admission Form.
- TS UG Online Admission Registration Payments Status and Web Options page will appear.
- If you wish to pay for another university select “Pay Another University” and complete payment formalities.
- When you opt for another university you will not have to fill in the UG Online Admission Form once again.
- To Excerise Web Options click on “Click for Web Options” link. To Exit click on LOGOUT.
DOST 2018 online applicationCheck List
1. Your Intermediate Hall Ticket Number.
2. Your AADHAR Card Number.
3. Credit Card / Debit Card / Net Banking facility to pay your admission fee.
4. Your recent passport size photo. (Scanned photo not more than 100 Kb.).
5. You need a valid mobile number.
6. Your Caste Certificate Number issued by MEESEVA (If applying under any reservation).
7. Your Income Certificate Number issued by MEESEVA (Required if scholarships are claimed).