How to join DBTL scheme. This scheme has been launched in 54 districts on nov 15th 2014 and will be launched Rest of India 1st Jan 2015 If you are all ready joined the previous DBTL scheme and you got the advance/subsidy in your Bank Account No Need to apply
MyLPG.in has been created by Ministry of Petroleum and Natural Gas along with OMCs.
MyLPG.in website is provides the flexibility and convenience of doing all activities relating to one’s LPG connection at any time and any place completely at one’s convenience.
Also Read: What is DBTL scheme for LPG
- Empower the LPG consumer – Now the consumer could perform all LPG related activities at one place – accessible 24 X 7 on any mobile device viz. Smartphone, laptop etc.
- Offer multiple services – such as viewing the booking, delivery information, online submission of feedback/complaints, rating of distributor on perceived service levels, online facility to change distributor, see entitlement, subsidy received, consumption pattern and approximate delivery date.
- Improve Service levels – Monitoring of service levels.
- Redress Grievance effectively – Provides a grievance re-adressal mechanism, under which action can be tracked.
- Proactively Disseminate Information – Is a rich source of information for NGOs / social activist for social audit of LPG supply chain as it provides day-wise delivery details to consumers from a distributor, list of suspect duplicate connections
How to Join in DBTL Scheme ?
- All Consumers need to a bank account to join the DBTL scheme and get LPG subsidy
- Consumers will also get one time permanent advance in their bank account prior to buying the first market priced LPG cylinder
- Consumers will receive subsidy in their bank account as per their entitlement of subsidized cylinders
- Till consumers join the scheme they will get cylinders at: Subsidized price for 3 months w.e.f 15.11.2014 till 14.02.2015
Market price for next 3 months, but the subsidy due will be given to them if they join the scheme within these 3 months i,e till 14.05.2015
- after 15.05.2015 all LPG consumers will get cylinders at market price and only those who join the scheme will receive one time permanent advance & subsidy from the date of joining
- To join the scheme and receive subsidy, consumers should use, Option 1 if they have Adhaar and Option 2 if they don’t have
- If you have Aadhar go to Primary Option 1 for Aadhar based cash Transfer
- If you don’t have Aadhar go to Secondry Option 2 for without Aadhar card
DBTL Scheme Started in Telangana State