The crucial meeting between Telangana Chief Minister K Chandrashekar Rao and Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister N Chandrababu Naidu will take place in a few minutes from now.
It’s a known fact that both the states have been fighting over several issues ever since AP bifurcation of state. It is expected that the two leaders will likely put an end to all the problems amicably in today’s meeting.
Let’s take a look at some of the issues the talks will revolve around…
- Ever since KCR announced the nativity clause for those staying in Telangana, there has been a lot of confusion. Today’s meeting will probably throw more clarity on the contentious issue
- Fee reimbursement to poor students
- Power supply to both states
- How government institutions, employees, buildings will be distributed will be discussed
- Demolition of illegal structures in Hyderabad will be one of the main topics of discussion
- Merger of seven mandals in Khammam district under Polavaram project with Andhra Pradesh too will figure in today’s talks between the two leaders who have been at loggerheads over the same
- The two states has also been fighting over issues in the AP Reorganisation Bill including Hyderabad as common capital for 10 years, Governor control of law and order over Hyderabad
Source: The Hans India