MGU Nalgonda Degree online admission 2018-19
MGU Nalgonda Degree Online Admission 2018, Mahatma Gandhi University Nalgonda Degree Online Admission 2018, MGU Degree B.Sc, BZC, BCA, B.A, B.Com Courses apply at Telangana online Degree official Web portal http://dost.cgg.gov.in/.
MGU Nalgonda Degree Online Admission 2018
Students Who are Eligible for Admissions can Apply Online all Telangana Universities at Official website http://dost.cgg.gov.in/. Dost is a newly launched portal to get admitted in a Under Graduation courses in the MGU Nalgonda District.
Also Read: MGU Nalgonda Degree Results 2018
Mahatma Gandhi University Nalgonda Offered various Undergraduate Degree Courses. MGU BA, BCom, BSc, BBA, LLB etc.
First Time Telangana Education Department launched Online Admission Facility for Students who are seeking ug admission in Satavahana University Find here How to Apply Mahatma Gandhi University Degree Online Application form and Important Dates details.
- After Payment :
- Make as many web options as possible to secure your seat for each university.
- Please note that the allotment will be made on the basis of options given by you depnding upon your merit eligibility
(such as Marks, Category of reservations, age in case of a tie).
- Each student will be allotted an admission as per their priority. Once the seat is confirmed the other priorities will be nullified within the university. However the priorities given in other universities will remain unaltered.
- Any registered student is allowed to exercise web options for second time in Phase II.
- Please verify the college details before selecting the college. (information as furnished by the concerned colleges).
- You can edit your options any number of times before the closing date announced on the DOST website.
- The servers will be closed for web options on 6th June 2018 by 12.00pm.
- Seats will be allotted using a software developed by CGG.
- How to confirm your admission after allotment of your seat :
- You can confirm your admission by visiting the concerned degree college and the college will verify your certificates.
You have to pay your college admission fees. The principal of the college will confirm your admission by issuing a printed slip.
- The students must keep all their originals ready before joining the college.
- Report to the college by 20th June 2017 for confirming your admission.
- Furnishing any false information will forefiet the admission.
MGU Nalgonda Degree Online Admission 2018 Important Dates
- Admission Notification : 16-5-2018
- Online Registration with fee Rs.100 : 20-5-2017 to 06-06-2018
- Registration with late fee of Rs.500 along with Edit : 07-06-2018 to 08-06-206
- Seat Allotment First list : 10-06-2018
- Reporting at colleges : 13-06-2018 to 20-06-2018
- Sliding allowed from college to college in first list : 22-06-2018 and 23-06-2018
- Seat allotment Second list : 25-06-2018
- Reporting at colleges : 27-06-2018 to 28-06-2018
- Sliding allowed from college to college in second list : 30-06-2018 and 05-07-2018
- Commencement of 1st semester Classes : 22-06-2018
Click here to Apply MGU Nalgonda Degree Online Admission 2018