Six months down the line, Modi now is a man in action. Last year when BJP declared MODI as the x-factor and PM candidate for the biggest ever fought election in the post independence era of India,no one believed that Modi will rule the largest democracy in India.
Now its a dream come true for all those who lived and are living to see a government ruled by a leader other than the Gandhi tagged families or their predecessors.
Modi will remain to be the most aggressive PM in India’s history, the way he handles election rallies, foreign tours, social media activities , party activities, cabinet decisions will be tought in B-Schools without any doubt. Here we go with a summary of initiatives done by Modi in the last few months.
Modi government major initiatives in the last 6 Months
* Swachh Bharat Mission to improve cleanliness in five years.
* Padhan Mantri Jan Dhan Yojana to ensure that every family has at least one bank account.
* Make in India campaign to showcase India as an investment destination.
* Shramev Jayate initiative to streamline vocational training.
* Saansad Adarsh Gram Yojana for adoption of villages by MPs – to create model villages.
* Inclusion of people’s voice in policy making through Digital India initiative.
* New Department for skill development created.
* Pandit Deen Dayal Upadhyaya Grameen Kaushalya Yojana to train 10 lakh rural youth in three years.
* Licensing procedure and certification procedure streamlined. Unified web portal for labour law compliance.
* 100 smart cities to come to improve quality of urban living.
* High speed trains, high speed road corridors.
* Ganga rejuvenation programme.
* Soil health Card to be provided to every farmer.
* Sardar Patel Aawas Yojna to provide housing to all poor by 2022.
* Environmental clearances made easier and transparent with online facility.
* Deen Dayal Upadhyaya Gram Jyoti Yojana to ensure power in villages.