Nokia launched N1 Android Tablet a brand licensed tablet computer, which runs on Google’s Android lollipop platform, Called the Nokia N1, the device is 7.9-inch tablet running Android 5.0 Lollipop and Nokia Z Launcher on top.
The tablet, which sports Nokia’s own interface, is planned to be in stores in China in the first quarter of next year for an estimated price of $249 before taxes with sales to expand to other markets after that.
In a rather surprising move, Nokia has launched a new Android tablet. Called the Nokia N1, the device is 7.9-inch tablet running Android 5.0 Lollipop and Nokia Z Launcher on top.
Last week, Chief Executive Rajeev Suri said the company was looking into ways to bring its brand back into the consumer market through licensing deals with electronic product makers.
Nokia N1 Specifications :
- 7.9-inch, 2048×1536 (4:3) IPS LCD with Gorilla Glass 3 and fully laminated zero air gap display
- 64-bit 2.3GHz Intel Atom Z3580 processor, PowerVR G6430 GPU with 2GB RAM
- 32GB built-in memory (non-expandable)
- 8 megapixel rear camera, 5 megapixel front camera
- Dual channel 802.11a/b/g/n/ac Wi-Fi with MIMO, Bluetooth 4.0
- Micro-USB 2.0 with a Type-C reversible connector
- Stereo speakers
- 5300mAh battery
- Unibody aluminum design; available in Natural Aluminum or Lava Gray colors
The Nokia N1 will be launched in China first in Q1 2015 for an estimated price of $249 (without taxes) and in other markets at a later date.
For more info visit: http://n1.nokia.com/