The PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana Scheme: PMKSN Eligibility, Dates, Official Website, Check Name, Beneficiary list soon at www.pmkisan.nic.in. PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Scheme Poor and marginalized farmers of the country are set to get Rs 6000 under the PM Kisan scheme of the Narendra Modi government.
PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana Scheme
Poor and marginalized farmers of the country are set to get Rs 6000 under the PM Kisan scheme of the Narendra Modi government. For this, the government has launched an official website at www.pmkisan.nic.in. The Rs 6000 help will be provided in three installments of Rs 2000 each in the bank accounts of the eligible farmers.
- PM KISAN is a Centrally sponsored scheme with 100% funding from Government of India
- It has become operational from 1.12.2018.
- Under the scheme an income support of Rs.6000/- per year in three equal installments will be provided to small and marginal farmer families having combined land holding/ownership of up to 2 hectares
- Definition of family for the scheme is husband, wife and minor children.
- State Government and UT Administration will identify the farmer families which are eligible for support as per scheme guidelines.
- The fund will be directly transferred to the bank accounts of the beneficiaries.
- The first installment for the period 1.12.2018 to 31.03.2019 is to be provided in this financial year itself.
- There are various Exclusion Categories for the scheme.
PM Kisan cut-off date: The PM Kisan scheme will be effective from 1-12-2018 for transfer of benefit to eligible beneficiaries. So cut-off date for determining the eligibility of beneficiaries has been kept as 01.02.2019.
PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana eligible Documents
So Farmer families holding to constitutional posts, former and present MPs or MLAs, income tax payers, serving or retired government employees and those with monthly pension of Rs10,000 or more will not be eligible for direct income support of Rs 6,000 per year under PM-KISAN scheme.
So as per the Operational Guidelines of the scheme, professionals such as doctors, engineers, lawyers, chartered accountants, and architects registered with professional bodies have been excluded from the scheme. Former and present Mayors of municipal corporations.
Former and present chairpersons of district panchayats are also not eligible. Among government employees, multi-tasking staff/Class IV/Group D employees can avail of the benefits.
PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana Official website
Check details about the scheme on the official website “www.pmkisan.nic.in“. The last date of putting names of the farmers on the official portal is 25 February while the process of transferring the money starts from 28 February.