RRB Recruitment Notification 2014 for Para Medical Posts , Railway Recruitment Boards(RRB) has been released a notification for the recruitment of Staff Nurse, Pharmacist, Health & Malaria Inspector, & Other posts.
Admission of the candidates for the written examination(s) for the posts notified in this notification would be on the basis of the information furnished by them in the ONLINE application.
Last Date to Apply Online: 01.12.2014. Date of Written Examination: 08.02.2015
RRB Recruitment Notification 2014 for Para Medical Posts
|S.No||Post Name||No.of Posts||S.No.||Post Name||No.of Posts|
|1||Staff Nurse||438||11||Physiotherapist : 09 Posts||9|
|2||Health & Malaria Inspector Grade-III : 227 Posts||227||12||District Extension Educator : 03 Posts||3|
|3||Pharmacist-III : 168 Posts||168||13||Dietician : 03 Posts||3|
|4||ECG Technician : 06 Posts||6||14||Ophthalmic Technician cum Optician : 01 Post||1|
|5||Radiographer : 25 Posts||25||15||Male Field Worker : 01 Post||1|
|6||Lab Assistant Grade-II : 26 Posts||26||16||Dental Hygienist : 01 Post||1|
|7||Lab Superintendent Grade-III : 31 Posts||31||17||Optometrist : 02 Posts||2|
|8||Haemo Dialysis Technician : 01 Post||1||18||Audiometry Technician: 02 Posts||2|
|9||Cardiology Technician : 04 Posts||4||19||X-Ray Technician : 01 Post||1|
|10||Audiologist-cum-Speech Therapist : 01 Post||1||20||Cath Lab Technician : 01 Post||1|
General Nursing and Midwifery/ B.Sc (Nursing)/ B.Sc Chemistry & one year Diploma in Health/ Sanitary Inspector/ 10 + 2 in Science/ Diploma in Pharmacy. Other qualifications please refer Notification.
The lower and upper age limit indicated for a particular post(s) in the vacancy table will be reckoned as on 01.01.2015. The upper age limit is relaxable as under, subject to submission of requisite certificates. The date of birth for candidates for different age groups should be between the dates are given in the notification
No examination fee for candidates belonging to SC/ST/Ex-Servicemen / Women/Minorities/Persons with Disabilities/Economically backward classes (refer to Para 4). For UR/OBC male candidates not coming within the purview of exempted categories, as above, examination fee is Rs.100/-.
How to Apply:
Candidates are required to apply ONLINE for a particular post to any one RRB ONLY, on the website of Railway Recruitment Board (RRB). Detailed instructions for filling up ONLINE applications are available on the website of RRB(s). Brief Instructions to fill up the same are given in this. Application to more than one RRB for the same post will lead to rejection of all the applications for that post. So, Candidates may apply online through concerned RRB website.
How to apply online for RRB Nursing Job
1. Visit the website of the RRB to which the candidate wants to apply.
2. Click on the “ONLINE/E-Application” Link.
3. Click on the “New Registration” link.
4. Fill in the basic details viz. Name, Father’s name, Date of Birth, e-mail Address and Mobile number etc.
5. Follow the instructions and complete the registration process step-by-step for getting a Registration Number & Password.
6. Login using the Registration Number and Password. Select the post.
7. Fill up other details such as educational qualification etc. Depending upon the educational qualification of the candidate, the eligible post(s) matching with the qualification (of the candidate) in that RRB shall be listed out. Similarly if that RRB has vacancies from more than one Railway/Unit, then all such units will also be listed out. Candidates have to indicate their priority/ preference for the post(s) and / or Railway(s)/Unit(s).
8. Pay examination fee (Rs.100/- only), if applicable, online using Credit/Debit Card or Internet Banking. Exam fee can also be paid through SBI Branch or any computerised Post Office after downloading a pre-printed Challan/Pay-In-Slip. Ensure payment of exam fee is done only during the dates mentioned in the Challan/Pay-In-Slip. NOTE: – Candidates who opt to pay examination fee through “SBI challan” or “Computerized Post Office Pay-In-Slip” mode should note that the mode will be deactivated at the end of working hours on 28.11.2014 i.e. two days before the closing date.
9. Download the blank “Template” by clicking on the link “Download Template”. This “Template” has the space for affixing your signature, photograph, left thumb impression and the declaration.
10. Affix your colour photograph (of size 3.5 cm x 3.5 cm), clear left hand thumb impression, Signature and also copy the declaration given in your own running handwriting (not in capital / spaced out letters), with blue or black ball point pen (not in pencil, fountain pen or gel pen), to the extent possible, in the spaces provided on the downloaded blank “Template”.
11. Scan the duly filled “Template” in colour JPG format, 100 DPI and size of the file should be between 100 Kb and 200 Kb.
12. Login with Registration Number and Password in the link for “UPLOAD” and thereafter, upload the file/scanned filled “Template”.
13. Candidates belonging to SC/ST who want to avail the facility of free travel authority (second class Railway Pass) have to upload scanned copy of their SC/ST certificates also. Scan the certificate in the JPG format. Size of the file should be between 50 Kb and 100 Kb.
14. Submit the application. Print out the acknowledgement for records.
15. Even after final submission if a candidate wishes to make any modifications, he/she can do so but for any such modification additional fee of Rs.100/- shall be payable. This fee for modification shall be applicable even to candidate belonging to exempted categories (i.e. SC/ST/PWD/Ex- SM/Woman/Minority/economically backward class candidates).
16. To modify application already submitted ONLINE, go to the “ONLINE/E-Application” link on the website of the chosen RRB.
17. Click on the ‘Modify Application’ link.
18. Login using Registration Number and Password.
19. Pay additional fee (Rs.100/-) either online or through SBI branch/computerized Post Office after downloading a pre-printed Challan/Pay-In-Slip. Ensure payment is done within the dates mentioned in the challan.