Satavahana University Degree Online Admission 2018, SU Degree UG B.Sc, MPC, BZC, BCA, B.A./B.A. Mathematics & Statistics / B.Com., / B.Com (Comp)/ B.B.A / B.Sc. Courses in English Medium / Telugu Medium / Urdu Medium apply at Telangana online Degree official Web portal http://dost.cgg.gov.in/.
Satavahana University Degree Online Admission 2018
Students Who are Eligible for Admissions can Apply Online all Telangana Universities at Official website http://dost.cgg.gov.in/. Dost is a newly launched portal to get admitted in a Under Graduation courses in the Satavahana University, Karim Nagar District.
Satavahana University Karimnagar Offered various Undergraduate Degree Courses. Satavahana University BA, BCom, BSc, BBA, LLB etc.
First Time Telangana Education Department launched Satavahana University Degree Online Admission 2018 Facility for Students who are seeking ug admission in Satavahana University Find here How to Apply SSatavahana University Degree Online Admission 2018 Application form and Important Dates details.
- After Payment :
- Make as many web options as possible to secure your seat for each university.
- Please note that the allotment will be made on the basis of options given by you depnding upon your merit eligibility
(such as Marks, Category of reservations, age in case of a tie).
- Each student will be allotted an admission as per their priority. Once the seat is confirmed the other priorities will be nullified within the university. However the priorities given in other universities will remain unaltered.
- Any registered student is allowed to exercise web options for second time in Phase II.
- Please verify the college details before selecting the college. (information as furnished by the concerned colleges).
- You can edit your options any number of times before the closing date announced on the DOST website.
- The servers will be closed for web options on 6th June 2016 by 12.00pm.
- Seats will be allotted using a software developed by CGG.
- How to confirm your admission after allotment of your seat :
- You can confirm your admission by visiting the concerned degree college and the college will verify your certificates.
You have to pay your college admission fees. The principal of the college will confirm your admission by issuing a printed slip.
- The students must keep all their originals ready before joining the college.
- Report to the college by 20th June 2016 for confirming your admission.
- Furnishing any false information will forefiet the admission.
SU Degree Online Admission 2018 Important Dates
- Admission Notification : 16-5-2018
- Online Registration with fee Rs.100 : 20-5-2018 to 06-06-2018
- Registration with late fee of Rs.500 along with Edit : 07-06-2016 to 08-06-2018
- Seat Allotment First list : 10-06-2018
- Reporting at colleges : 13-06-2018 to 20-06-2018
- Sliding allowed from college to college in first list : 22-06-2018 and 23-06-2018
- Seat allotment Second list : 25-06-2018
- Reporting at colleges : 27-06-2018 to 28-06-2018
- Sliding allowed from college to college in second list : 30-06-2018 and 05-07-2018
- Commencement of 1st semester Classes : 22-06-2018