Separate Exams for Regular, Failed SSC Students

0
50

Separate Exams for Regular, Failed SSC Students, The introduction of Continuous and Comprehensive Evaluation (CCE) is going to cause a major change in the SSC examination pattern in the state. With the changes in syllabus due to the CCE, the SSC Board would hold two separate exams for regular SSC students and those who have failed in the previous years. This change will be implemented from this academic year onwards.

Separate Exams for Regular, Failed SSC Students

According to SSC Board, both regular and supplementary exams will have different questions papers with old and new syllabus respectively.

The regular students will have to write the test only for 80 percent of the total marks while the remaining 20 percent marks have already been covered through continuous tests during the academic year. While the failed candidates will continue to write the old question paper for 100 marks in each subject.

Earlier, the school education department has planned to continue the single exam for both regular and failed students. To avoid confusion in evaluation and allotting examination centres, the SSC Board had decided to separate failed students from regular students.

Open School Society will hold the exams for failed students while the SSC Board will hold the exam for regular students for both government and private schools.