Telangana BC Welfare Study Circle, TS Tribal Welfare Department, free coaching for TS Civil Services Examination, TS Common Screening Test 2015, How to Fill TS BC Study Circle’s Online Application, How to Apply Online
The Telangana state Government, BC Welfare Department have issued Common Notifications for TS free Coaching to UPSC Civil Services Prelims 2015 in the moth of October 2014.
These departments invite online applications from the eligible and interested candidates belonging to Backward Classes (BC), Scheduled Castes (SC) and Scheduled Tribes (ST) for attending Common Screening Test for free coaching for Civil Services Examination. Candidates are selected in a Screening Test based on the rank obtained.
In their notifications, eligibility criteria for Admission, Important dates, Preference for giving options, Allotment of Seats, Selection procedure and Guidelines have provided by the departments. These departments have launched new web portals for receiving online applications from the aspirants of both states.
How to Fill Study Circle’s Online Application
NOTE: Data on this page must match the information as it is written in your Certificates.
1. Go to Online Application Web page by click on the given below link.
2. Select your district where you are native of from dropdown menu.
3. Click on apply Online, then online application form will be opened.
4. Name of the Candidate : Please Enter the name as listed in the SSC or equivalent certificate. (e.g., Santosh kumar Vemula)
5. Father Name: Please Enter the name as listed in the SSC or equivalent certificate (e.g., Lakshman Vemula)
6. Please select the gender form the given Male or Female radio buttons
A. Caste: Please select the social status that is your community from the given drop down menu.
B. Is Physically Handicapped: Please select whether Physically Handicapped or not from Yes or No radio buttons.
C. Proof of Disability: Please upload your Scanned Copy of Physically Handicapped with size less than 200KB from your computer.
8. Sub Caste: Please select the Sub Caste
9. Native Of the Candidate: Please select Mandal/Municipality GP/Village/Ward ; GP/Village/Ward and please enter the GP/Village/Ward if not listed above (If Not in the List).
10. Date of Birth & Age( Age as on 1st August 2015): Enter the Date of Birth in the given text boxes like (DDMMYYYY)
11. Annual Income of Father for the year 2013-14: Please enter the Annual income for the year 2013-14 (e.g., 100000 (INR) , 50000 (INR))
12. Educational Qualifications: Please enter your Educational qualification(e.g., BSC , B.tec , Msc)
13. Details of earlier coaching taken at Govt. Study Circle ST/SC/BC: Please enter coaching details if any , underwent in Govt. Study Circle
14. Please provide/ enter valid and working mobile / land line number for further communication
15. Email – ID: Please enter valid Email-id for further communication(e.g., email@example.com)
16. Address for Communication: Please select your District / Mandal / Village and enter your complete address like District, Mandal, Village, Complete Address(e.g., Door No , Street Name , City ) and PIN Code(Enter PIN code ex: 500033)
17. Please select the Coaching Center Preference(as per Study Circle norms)
18. Please enter your SSC or equivalent / Inter / Degree marks like Maximum Marks, Marks Obtained % of Marks
19. Please upload your following scanned certificates with size less than 200KB.
Community and Caste Certificate (issued by Tahasildar).
Latest Income Certificate (issued by Tahasildar).
SSC or equivalent Certificate.
20. Photograph: Please upload your scanned latest Photograph with size less than 200KB
21. Please check and declaration radio button. The declaration is “I swear that the facts mentioned above are true and correct. If any information is later found to be incorrect, wrong or misleading, I shall abide by any penal action by the Management.”
22. Please Enter the Code Shown in the Image on the application screen.
For TS BC Study Circle Notification Please click here