Telangana Govt Land Regularisation Scheme G.O Ms No.58 was released by Telangana state government to regularize illegal occupation of government lands in Hyderabad and other parts of the state.
Poor people with 125 square yards land living in Pucca, Semi-Pucca huts and other constructions on government lands the state will benefit from this regularisation scheme.
Operational Guidelines for receipt of applications under GO Ms. No 58 on Assignment of unobjectionable Government land and Surplus land under Urban Land Ceiling to an extent up to 125 square yards to poor families at free of cost.
The following instructions are issued with regard to processing of the applications on Assignment of unobjectionable Government land and Surplus land under Urban Land Ceiling to an extent up to 125 square yards to Below Poverty Line families at free of cost.
LRS Scheme in Telangana
1. The applications should be entertained for possessions held on or before 02.06.2014 up to 125 Sq.Yards consisting of only dwelling units for consideration of assignment at free of cost.
2. No vacant land shall be assigned.
3. Application forms in prescribed format in Appendix-I should be widely publicized through Media and also be made available at Tahsildar office.
4. Applications should be made to the concerned Tahsildar of the Mandal in the prescribed format at Appendix- I along with the following documents.
a. Identity :
i. Adhaar Card,
ii. Any other document (such as voter ID card, Driving License, Passport, Bank Pass Book)
b. Proof of possession :
i. Registered Document
ii. Property Tax Receipt
iii. Electricity Bill Receipt
iv. Water bill receipt
v. Any other proof to establish possession (Building Construction permission from Local Body)
c. Photograph of the Premises applied for assignment.
Note: The above documents shall be in the name of applicant only.
5. While receiving the application a unique number with concerned Mandal code should be given to each application.
6. A Help Desk should be arranged at Tahsildar’s office to provide clarifications / prescribed formats etc.
7. The Tahsildar should receive the applications within 20 days of the issue of the G.O
Download Telangana Govt Land Regularisation Scheme G.O Ms No.58 for more information.
Check Telangana Govt orders Telangana Govt orders website