The Government of Telangana State CM K Chandra Shekar Rao specified the Final Dates for the Telangana budget session 2015 -16 schedule Dates.
The Telangana Government will present full budget after bifurcation for the year 2015-16 with an outlay of over Rs 1.30 lakh crore against Rs 1.06 lakh crore (for nine months)presented for the previous year, in the Assembly Session, which will commence from March 7 and go on till March 27.
Telangana budget session 2015 – 16
The Budget Sessions 2015 starts from 7th March and End on 27th March 2015.
- Governer Mr. E.S.L.Narasimhan to announce the budget on 7th March at 11 Am.
- The Business Advisory Committee (BAC) meeting to held.
- Governer will explain for Three Days 8th 9th 10th March 2015.
- Telangana State Finance Minister Mr. Etela Rajender would Announce and Publish to Assembly on MARCH 11th 2015.
Four Days 12th 15th 21st 22nd March 2015.
- Discussion scheduled about the budget for three days 13th 14th 16th 2015.
- On March 17th the Govt will be Replied to the Question’s for Opposition parties.
- March 18th,19th,20th,23rd,24th,26th Bill Will be Forwarded.
- Final 27th March the Budget Will be Passed.