The Telangana EAMCET Application Form 2016, interested applicants will be able to access TS EAMCET Application Form 2016 from official website of TS Eamcet.
The Application form will be available online only. Interested candidates can apply from TS EAMCET official website or from the link given below. It is too be noted that the application form cannot be submitted offline, any application request submitted through offline mode to Telangana EAMCET committee will be dismissed.
Telangana EAMCET Application Form 2016
The Telangana EAMCET application form 2016 applicants should carefully read the given instruction. While filling the TS Eamcet 2016 application form candidates must be cautious enough to fill in every detail accurately.
If Enter any wrong information is registered it might not be rectified, easily. Candidates should also make sure that they fulfill all the criteria (Eligibility) as per Telangana EAMCET 2016.
Telangana EAMCET 2016 Application form will be accepted only after the application form is submit and the application payment is made.
Telangana EAMCET Online Registration Process 2016
- Visit Telangana EAMCET 2016 official website or click on the tab given above
- Pay TS EAMCET application fees. Fees can be paid either through payment gateway (Debit/Credit Card) or through TS Online Center /TS e-Seva center / AP Online Center/ Mee Seva center/ AP e-Seva center
- Visit EAMCET official website: TSEAMCET.IN
- Enter all the required information (of candidate)
- Upload an updated image (of candidate)
- Remit application fee
- Click on submit button
- A hard copy of application form should be printed
After completion of all these steps application process will completed sucessfully.
Documents Required for TS EAMCET Online Application Form 2016
- Scanned image of sign and photo, as per TS EAMCET norms
- Colored (scanned) image of passport
- Correct e-mail id
- Education qualification
- Education board of intermediate
- Recent contact details
- Admit card number of the qualifying exam
- Birth proof
- Income certificate (of parents/ guardian)
- Local Status certificates (OU/AU/SVU/Non-Local)
- Reserved category certificates (SC, ST, BC)
- Special category certificate, if any (NCC, Sports, PH, CAP)