Telangana EAMCET 2015 Exam Pattern allows the Students of Engineering, Medicine and Agricultural to get an idea related to question papers given in the entrance exam.
Telangana EAMCET Entrance Exam Pattern 2015 specifies the details of the paper pattern including type of questions, duration etc. Students can check the Exam Pattern of Telangana EAMCET 2015 summarized below.
Telangana EAMCET 2015 Exam Pattern
- Meduim of Language will be English or Telugu.
- Candidates opting to write Telangana EAMCET 2015 in Urdu must appear for the exam at Hyderabad only.
- Students will be tested in three subjects namely Chemistry, Physics and Mathematics.
- Telangana EAMCET 2015 will comprise of 160 questions in total, 80 questions of Mathematics, 40 questions of Physics and 40 questions of Chemistry.
- All questions in TS EAMCET 2015 will be Multiple Choice Questions carrying one mark each.
- The duration of the Exam of TS EAMCET 2015 will be 3 hours.
Points to keep in mind for Telangana EAMCET 2015 Exam:
Candidate has to use a Blue/Black Ball point pen to shade the appropriate circle in the OMR Answer Sheet EAMCET Exam 2014. Answers marked in Pencil will not be evaluated.
There is no negative marking for wrong response and one mark will be awarded for each correct response.