The Telangana TS Eamcet 2015 Online Application Form has been released. The last date for availing the applications accept without late fee is 9th April 2015. with 10,000 Rupees fine Application will be accepted up to May 12th 2015
The candidates can avail the application form only in online mode.
The TS Eamcet 2015 application form will be available on the official website of Telangana Eamcet 2015. There is no availability of application form in offline mode therefore, the applicants do not have any option other than online mode for availing the application forms.
For BiPC Candidates: Candidates with Biology, Physics and Chemistry as optional subjects in their Intermediate or its equivalent course should submit “AM” stream online application for B.Sc. (Ag.) / B.Sc. (Hort.) / B.V.Sc. & AH / B.F.Sc. / B.Tech. (FST) / B.Sc. (CA&BM) / MBBS / BDS / BAMS / BHMS / BNYS / B.Pharm. / B.Tech. (Bio-Technology) (Bi.P.C.) / Pharm-D (Bi.P.C) courses. For B.Tech. (Bio-Technology) (Bi.P.C), candidates shall pass / appear for Bridge Course exam in Mathematics conducted by B.I.E, A.P. as per G.O. 17, Dt. 2-2-08.
Telangana TS Eamcet 2015 Online Application Form
Telangana TS Eamcet 2015 Online Application Forms accept without late fee is 9th April 2015. with 10,000 Rupees fine Application will be accepted up to May 12th 2015
If you are unable to view the form here, please open the following Telangana EAMCET 2015 Application Form Official Website in IE or another browser.
How to submit Telangana EAMCET 20154 Application Form:
The TS EAMCET 2015 Application Form should be submitted through ONLINE mode only.
- Visit TS EAMCET official website (website not open)
- Registration Fee: Payment of Registration Fee for submission of Online Application Form is the first step and the Registration Fee is Rs 250 which has to be paid through the following modes – Telangana / TS Online Centers or Payment Gateway.
Telangana EAMCET 2015 Application Form Important Dates
|Date of commencement of submission of Online Application||Feb 28th 2015|
|Last Date for submission of Online application:||Apr 9th 2015|
|Without Late Fee||09-04-2015|
|With a Late Fee of Rs. 500/-||15-04-2015|
|With a Late Fee of Rs. 1,000/-||22-04-2015|
|With a Late Fee of Rs. 5,000/-||05-05-2015|
|With a Late Fee of Rs. 10,000/-||12-05-2015|
Telangana / TS EAMCET 2015 Online Application Registration Process
The Students have to register themselves on the TS EAMCET 2015 website to begin with the application form. After providing some necessary personal information in the fields, they have to remit application fees of Rs.250.
There are basically two modes to remit the TS EAMCET 2015 Application Fee, whose description is given as under:
- Telangana Online Centers / Mee Seva centres / TS e-seva centers
- Via Payment Gateway (Credit Card / Debit Card)
After remitting the application form fee, TS EAMCET 2015 Online Registration would be considered complete. Late fees would be applied to candidates who don’t deposit the application fee in time as per schedule.
Telangana TS EAMCET 2015 Application Form Steps
- Visit the official website of Telangana EAMCET 2015 official website.
- Open the above link to apply online.
- Fill all the fields and upload images, as asked.
- Remit the application fee, as applicable.
- Submit the form and generate a copy of the TS EAMCET 2015 Application Form for future use.
- Preserve the unique registration number till the admission process ends.
TS EAMCET 2015 Online Application Form Method
While filling the application form, candidates must pay heed to some of the basic instructions given here:
- All the fields marked mandatory must be filled else candidates would not be able to move forward with the process.
- Information in the fields must be correct. Wrong information will ultimately result into form rejection.
- Care must be taken that only current contact details are mentioned in the Online TS EAMCET 205 Application Form to avoid missing any notifications.
- In case some errors are made in the EAMCET 2014 Application Form, candidates may contact office of the convener TS EAMCET 2015 or any regional center. Proper documentary proof must be provided for corrections. Only after being satisfied with the documents, the official will allow application form corrections.
Documents to Fill Telanga TS EAMCET 2015 Online Application Form
|S.NO.||DETAILS REQUIRED||DOCUMENT TO BE REFERRED|
|i.||Telangana Online/e-Seva/ Mee Seva Transaction Id. (if payment is being made through TS Online/e-Seva/ Mee Seva ) Credit or Debit card details (If payment is being made through Credit/Debit card||Receipt form from AP Online/e-Seva/ Mee Seva Credit Card / Debit Card|
|ii.||Qualifying Examination appeared or passed, Hall ticket Number of the Qualifying Examination||Marks Memo / Hall Ticket Number of Intermediate / 10+2 / Equivalent|
|iii||Stream Applied for (E), (AM), or both (E&AM)||Eligibility Criteria in the EAMCET website|
|iv||Date of Birth, Birth District, Birth State||Birth Certificate / SSC or Equivalent Certificate|
|v||Hall Ticket Number of SSC or Equivalent examination Certificate||SSC or Equivalent Certificate|
|vi||Local Status (OU/KU/MGU/PMU/ Non-local)||The local candidate certificate issued by MRO or Competent Authority|
|vii||Income of Parents (Income upto Rs.1.00 lakh (or) up to Rs.2.00 Lakhs (or) more than Rs. 2.0 lakhs||The Income certificate issued by MRO / Competent Authority|
|viii||STUDY DETAILS||Study certificates from Class I to Intermediate / 10+2 / Equivalent|
|ix||Category (SC, ST, BC, etc.)||The latest Caste Certificate issued by the MRO / Competent Authority|
|x||Special Category (NCC, PH, Sports, CAP, etc.)||The Certificate issued by Competent Authority|
|xi||Aadhaar Card details||Aadhaar Card|
Information for filling Telangana TS EAMCET 2015 Application Form.
- **Recent passport size digital color photograph (file size less than 30 KB and .jpg file format) of candidate for uploading (whose photograph is not available in Intermediate databases)
- ***Digital Signature of the candidate (file size less than 15 KB and .jpg file format) of candidate for uploading (whose Signature is not available in Intermediate databases.)
- Regional Center to which candidate wishes to appear for Telangana EAMCET 2015 examination.
- Gender (Male / Female.)
- Community (Non-Minority / Minority).
- Mobile Number of the candidate.
- E- Mail of the candidate.
- Place where Studied – Municipality / Corporation OR Rural area in SSC and Intermediate.