The Telangana Fee Reimbursement Guidelines, new rules and regulations imposed for providing fee reimbursement scheme and scholarship by the Telangana state government.
After formation of New Telangana state there is a gap of fee reimbursement and now the G.O’s on guidelines are issued. For the academic year 2014-15 fee reimbursement, scholarships guidelines are released.
Telangana Fee Reimbursement New Guidelines
The same previous rules along with 371 (D) will be implemented. Only local students are only eligible for this scheme. The candidate should submit the previous 7 years study certificates along with Aadhar, Caste, Income, Nativity certificates.
Fee Reimbursement Guidelines for EAMCET Students in Telangana State
According to this TS Govt. G.O/Memo
1. Fee – reimbursement will be applicable for the students who secured below 5000 rank.
2. But for SC, ST this is not applicable they can avail fee reimbursement, irrespective of their rank.
3. Those students who studied in residential colleges, who studied under corporate colleges scheme where these colleges functions under welfare society/departments, they are eligible to Fee-reimbursement.
4. The other students who secured rank above 5000 can avail only upto 35,000/- only irrespective of their college fee (If the college fee is less, than amount will be considered).
5. For 2013 – 14 academic year the rank is considered up to 10,000 rank.
6. For 2014 – 15 academic year the same is considered but local rule is attached.
7. According to the Telangana state government for 2014 – 15 academic year this Fee-reimbursement scheme/post matric scholarship scheme is continued, applicable for the local students and will be paid post metric scholarship. The qualified students should submit certificates of 7 years of schooling.
8. Only local students of Telangana are only accepted for fee – reimbursement. But, Detailed guidelines have been released by the Telangana State Government.
Telangana Fee Reimbursement Application
The implementation of Telangana Fee Reimbursement scheme is given to Directors, Welfare commissioners. Students can apply on CGG through online from March 11th 2015 after 10:30 enrolment of applications will be started and relevant students can apply on telanganaepass.cgg.gov.in website.
Annual income for SC, ST students should not exceed 2 lakh and for BC it should not exceed 1 lakh. With out consideration of rank for SC, ST students all are eligible for this scheme.
And BC students below 10,000 rank are beneficiaries for this scheme (total fee will be paid by govt). 75% attendance is compulsory for both of them students can apply up to the beginning of next academic year.
The beneficiaries may be 10-14 lakh students. Inter students can apply after their exams.