The TRS Party Election Manifesto Prestigious Scheme Telangana KG to PG Free Education Scheme to increase the ratio of students in villages, Telangana Government is going to be Inaugurate free education KG to PG From Next Academic Year
Telangana KG to PG Free Education Scheme
KG to PG Free and Compulsory Education Scheme in Telangana state
Education Minister Jagadish Reddy said that plans are afoot to implement free and compulsory education from KG to PG and it would be a reality by the next academic year.
“For this, we will upgrade government schools and colleges with all the facilities on par with private institutions. The scheme will be initially implemented in these institutions. Many are now avoiding government institutions due to poor facilities.
Telangana government’s aim is to implement a free education policy from kindergarten (KG) to post-graduation (PG), KCR said while reviewing the state education policy here today, a release issued said here.
He would conduct a round-table conference on the proposed ‘KG-to-PG’ education policy, adding that the government would treat expenditure incurred on education as “very useful”, the release said.
Telangana KG to PG Free Education Scheme Main Elements
- A school for every constituency
- A school with in 15 acres and with hostel facility.
- Well equipped with 54.56 Crores.
- Teaching will be in Telugu up to 5th and in English after 5th.
- 1st, 3rd, 5th,7th and 9th classes will be started from next year.
- Same classes will be started from the next academic year.
- After 2017 the admissions will be only in First class.
- Each class will have 2 sections up to primary sections and 3 sections for each class of upper primary section.
- Each section contains 40 members.
- System of education is co-education but hostel facilities are arranged separately.
- Admission priority first will be given for drop outs and next others.
- Required teachers posts will be recruited and qualified teachers will be trained.
- These schools are recognized as “center for excellency”.
- Nutrition food will be given for the students. Cooks and helpers are appointed on the basis of outsourcing. those who have already worked in the Gurukul and Social welfare hostels.
- Each school have the staff of 34 members 10 for primary and 12 for Upper Primary level and 12 for high school level.
- Those who completes X class in 2016-2017 will continue in Intermediate degree and post graduation.