Telangana state child rights commission
The Government of Telangana state, Department of Women, Children, Disabled and Senior Citizens has given a Government Order(GO.11) for constitution of Telangana State Commission for Protection Child Rights.
Telangana state child rights commission Details
Constituted Telangana State Commission for Protection of Child Rights
G.O.Ms.No.11; Dated: 25-11-2014: State Commission for Protection of Child Rights Constituted.
Reference: From the Director, WD & CW, Hyd., Lr.No.402/H/ICPS/ PM/2014,Dt:15-07-2014.
The following notification shall be published in the Extra-ordinary issue of Telangana Gazettee, dated:25-11-2014.
- In exercise of the powers conferred under Section 17 (1) of “ The Commission for the Protection of Child Rights Act, 2005” the State Government hereby constitute the Telangana State Commission for Protection of Child Rights, to exercise the powers conferred upon and to perform the functions assigned to it. The State Commission will be located at Hyderabad.
- The State Commission for Protection of Child Rights shall consist of a Chairperson and six members out of which at least two shall be women.
- The Chairperson and members of the Commission shall be appointed on the recommendation of a Selection Committee constituted by the State Government under the Chairmanship of the Minister in charge of Women and child Welfare as per the criteria mentioned under section 17 (2) of the “ the Commission for Protection of Child Rights Act, 2005.
- The Commission shall have the functions assigned to it under clauses (a) to (k) of sub section (1) of section 13 with modifications as per section 24 of the “ The Commission for Protection of Child Rights Act, 2005”.
- The rules for the Telangana State Commission for Protection of Child Rights will be issued separately.