The Telangana / TS ICET 2015 Online application form, Online submission for TS ICET (Integrated Common Entrance Test) 2015 will be begun from March 5th 2015. Students who have already submitted the ICET 2015 application form can view/ print the submitted form.
All Students have to visit the TS ICET 2015 official website to view/ print the submitted form by entering their application number, mobile number and date of birth.
Candidates are advise to check whether their application form has been approved by the TS ICET office or not.
Telangana / TS ICET 2015 Online application form
TS ICET 2015 Application Form is now available from February 28, 2015 onwards. Students who wish to apply for Telangana ICET 2015, shall fill the particulars carefully in the Online Application Form. Students must check the filled-in particulars before pressing Submit button during TS ICET 2015 Online Application Process. After submitting online application form of TS ICET 2015, if any corrections are to be made, candidate has to contact the office of Convener, ICET 2015 or any nearest regional centre with the documentary proof. Students are advised to fill the online application form carefully. The last date to submit the TS ICET 2015 Online Application Form is April 9 (without late fee).
Telangana / TS ICET 2015 Eligibility:
- Candidates should be Indian Nationals and should satisfy local/ non-local status requirements laid down in the Telangana Educational Institutions (Regulations of Admission) Order, 1974.
- Candidates should have passed Bachelors Degree examination of minimum three years duration with at least 50% marks (45% marks in case of reserved categories) in the qualifying examination from any of the recognised universities.
- The qualifying degree obtained by Distance Mode programme should have recognition by joint committee of UGC, AICTE and DEC.
TS ICET 2015 Online application form procedure:
- Students have to visit the official website of TS ICET 2015.
- Students have to click on the ‘Apply Online’ option.
- Students are advised to read the instructions before filling the application form.
- Students can apply TS ICET 2015 exam in two methods: By visiting the Telangana online/ E-Seva/ Mee-Seva centres OR By submitting through the Debit/ Credit Card.
- After filling the application form, candidates have to check the filled details for corrections.
- Once submitted, they will not give any further chance to correct the application.
- To help the students, website provides a model application form; candidates are advised to go through it.
- Hall ticket number of the qualifying degree / SSC / equivalent examination certificate.
- Date of birth certificate/ SSC certificate.
- Hall ticket number of SSC (10th Class).
- The caste certificate issued by the competent authority.
- Recent passport size digital color photograph of the candidate.
- Digital signature of the candidate.
- Mobile number of the candidate.
- Email-id of the candidate.
ICET 2015 Online Application Form
- Telangana ICET 2015 Applications should be submitted through “Online” mode only.
- Integrated Common Entrance Test 2014 Online Application Form will be available in the TS ICET official Website.
- Telangana ICET 2015 Registration Fee for online submission and late fee, if applicable, may be paid at Telangana Online Centers / Mee Seva Centers, e – Seva Centers in Telangana and also through payment gateway ( Credit Card / Debit Card ).
- Telangana ICET 2015 Online Application Form Registration starts from March 5th, 2015.
- The TS ICET 2015 online application fee is 250/-. The candidates are advised to pay the application fees, along with late fee if applicable and apply online at the earlier, in order to avoid last minute rush.
- They are further advised to keep the information ready and get familiarized with ICET 2015 Online Application Process before proceeding to submit online application.