Telangana TS Inter Admission Notification 2016: All the Principals of the Government/Private Aided/Private Un-aided/Co-operative/T.S.Residential/Social Welfare Residential / Tribal Welfare Residential /Incentive/T.S. Model Junior Colleges and Composite Degree Colleges offering two year Intermediate course in General and Vocational streams are requested to take special care in enrolment of students for the academic year 2016-17 by making admissions in two phases. The first phase of admission schedule is given below.
Telangana TS Inter Admission Notification 2016
1. Issuance of application forms starts from: 25-05-2016 (WEDNESDAY)
2. Last date for receipt of applications in the college : 30-06-2016 (THURSDAY)
3. Date of commencement of admissions in the first phase : 01-06-2016 (WEDNESDAY)
4. Date of completion of admissions in the first phase : 30-06-2016 (THURSDAY)
The schedule of second phase of admissions will be communicated in due course. The classes for first & second year Intermediate course will commence from 01-06-2016. The Principals can make provisional admissions on the basis of Internet marks memos.
The provisional admissions made will be confirmed after the production of original SSC pass certificate and Transfer Certificate issued by the school authorities, where they last studied.
2) The Principals are directed to follow the rule of reservation in admissions as per rules in force.
Telangana TS Inter Admission Notification 2016 The Category wise Reservation
|S.No||Category||Seats to be reserved|
|3||Backward classes||29% (A-7%, B-10%, C-1%, D-7% & E-4%)|
|5||NCC, Sports & Extra curricular activities||5%|
|6||Ex-service men & defence personnel residing in the State||3%|
3) In view of the introduction of grading system in SSC, admissions should be made based on GPA (Grade Point Average) and subject-wise Gade Point (GP) obtained in the qualifying examination as per the guidelines. They should not conduct any test for admission. Stringent action will be taken against the junior colleges making admissions on any other basis.
Sd/- Dr. A. Ashok, I.A.S. SECRETARY