The Telangana / TS Study Circle, Hyderabad was formed after new Telangana state formation by forming a Society to run independently under the terms of own Bye laws and registered as per A.P. Society Registration Act (No.82 of 1980).
Telangana / TS Study Circle Hyderabad
The Telangana / TS Study Circle is formed with the objectives to provide Pre Examination coaching to the SC/ST/BC students to enable to compete successfully in various Competitive examinations for Jobs. Providing coaching for UPSC Civil Services Examination, Telangana State Group-I Services both Prelims and Mains examination is the main activity taken up by the Study Circle.
TS Study Circle UPSC (CSAT 2016) Coaching 2016 Notification
Applications are invited from eligible SC, ST, OBC and Minority candidates belonging to Telangana 10 districts for admission into Civil Services Aptitude Test of UPSC (CSAT-2016) coaching programme at T.S. Study Circle, Hyderabad for the academic year 2015-16.
- The annual income of the parent / guardian / family should not be more than Rs.2.00 lakhs for SCs and STs and Rs.1.00 lakh for OBCs.
- Aspirants should not be employed or pursuing any other courses in any educational institutions during 2015-16, and should have completed the course P.G. / Professional degree by the time of applying for the coaching in T.S. Study Circle, since this is a full time residential course.
- Aspirants should not have availed any similar coaching sponsored by Government elsewhere.
- Aspirants should have completed their Post Graduation or Graduation in Professional Courses with a minimum marks of 50%.
- Aspirants should also be eligible as per the norms prescribed by the UPSC for taking the CSAT-2016 Exam.
- LAST DATE FOR RECEIPT OF APPLICATIONS IS 31-7-2015.
- SELF ADDRESSED ENVELOPE WITH SUFFICIENT POSTAGE (Rs.5/-) STAMPS SHOULD BE ENCLOSED FOR SENDING HALL TICKETS.
- CANDIDATES SHOULD ENCLOSE 2 PHOTOGRAPHS (PASSPORT SIZE) WITH HIS / HER SIGNATURE ATTESTED BY A GAZETTED OFFICER.
Admission is through entrance examination as per the General Studies syllabus of the Civil Services Prelims Exam which will be in English medium only. The date of Entrance will be 16th August, 2015, and venue of the entrance test will be communicated to the candidates by post / mail / SMS.
The applicants can send their hand written or downloaded applications filled up with following details:
- Name, Father’s name,
- Full Postal address with pincode of place of residence,
- Mobile Number,
- email I.D.,
- Qualification : P.G. / Professional Degree and enclose the attested copies of caste, nativity, SSC, P.G. / Professional degree marks lists and latest income certificate (2014-15).
Applicants should also produce the school record upto X class continuously for a period of seven years. For any further details, they can obtain information from T.S. Study Circle, Banjara Hills, Hyderabad or from the Joint / Deputy Director, SCD Dept. of respective district. Application form can be downloaded from “tsstudycircle.in” or can obtain from the office of T.S. Study Circle, Hyderabad.
TS Study Circle Help Desk / Contact Address
Candidates are advised to send their applications either by post / email with all enclosures, to the Director,
T.S. Study Circle
Road No.14, Opp. KBR Park
Hyderabad – 500 034
Email address : firstname.lastname@example.org.