In view of the Independence Day celebrations, the road from Ramdevguda to Golconda Fort will be closed for general vehicular traffic from 7 am to 12 noon on August 15.
* The Ramdevguda-Golconda Fort road will become “one way” only for vehicles with parking stickers A/B/C/D between 7.30 am and 10 am. These cars will be allowed from Ramdevguda towards Golconda Fort, before the parade commences. They will be allowed in the reverse direction after the parade is over.
* All invitees from Secunderabad, Banjara Hills, Masab Tank and Mehdipatnam side are requested to proceed via Rethibowli junction, Nanalnagar junction left turn, Balika Bhavan, Andhra Roll Mills, Langer Houz flyover, Bapu Ghat, Tippu Khan bridge, Ramdevguda right turn, Mecca Gate and Golconda Fort gate.
* All invitees coming on vehicles with E and F car passes are requested to come to the Golconda Fort from Seven Tombs side (Banjara Darwaza) via Shaikpet nala and Toli Chowki. They will not be allowed from Ramdevguda and Mecca Gate.
* People who are coming to the venue in cars without any parking stickers are requested to come via Fateh Darwaza or Banjara Gate only after parking their vehicles at the Huda Park or Seven Tombs roads. They can board free buses provided at both the gates to reach the venue. Once the function is over, people without car parking stickers should return via Fateh Darwaza or Banjara gate.
* All the invitees are requested to invariably display their car passes prominently on the left side of the windscreen of their vehicles. Further they are also requested to come in time as indicated in the invitation cards. They
* At the Secunderabad Parade Grounds, traffic will be diverted at Tivoli junction towards Brooke Bond and NCC junction. Traffic coming from Tivoli towards Plaza will be restricted from 8 am to 9 am.