TS EAMCET Counselling 2018 Dates & Details: The TSCHE and JNTU Hyderabad Successfully completed the Telangana EAMCET 2018 Entrance Exam, Now the time for Telangana TS EAMCET 2018 Counselling Find here Telangana / TS EAMCET Counselling 2018 Dates & Details
Telangana State Council for Higher Education (TSCHE) announced the details of TS EAMCET 2015 counselling. It is expected that the Telangana EAMCET counselling 2018 will be start from 2nd week of August, 2018.
TS EAMCET Counselling 2018 Dates
The TS EAMCET counselling 2018 process will take a 30 days of time, Expecting the TS EAMCET 2018 counselling process starts on 2nd week of August, 2018, it is most likely to get over before Third week of September 2018.
Counselling of TS EAMCET 2018 will be organize for TS Eamcet 2018 qualified Students. Telangana Eamcet 2015 Counselling procedure will include Inter wait-age option, certificate verification and College option entry for admissions to Engineering Colleges in Telangana state.
TS EAMCET 2018 Counselling comprises of applying, option filling, seat allotments and reporting to the colleges for admissions. Only TS EAMCET 2018 and AP Eamcet 2018 candidates can participate in the web counselling on the basis of their TS Eamcet 2018 Merit Ranks.
Find here TS EAMCET 2018 Counselling Procedure below.
TS Eamcet 2015 Web counseling processes consist of different stages i.e. certification, Exercising Options, Web Option entry, Choice Filling and Locking, Modification of Options and Freezing. All those students who are interested to take admission should attend for certificate Verification of EAMCET, venue and time will be mentioned according to the rank wise so candidates should attend to the verification center will all the original and Xerox copy of certificates.
TS EAMCET Counseling 2018 Required Documents
Candidates should produce the following certificates
- Hall ticket of TS EAMCET 2018 (Click here to download Hall ticket)
- Rank Card of TS EAMCET 2018
- SSC/ Intermediate or Equivalent marks memo
- Study/Bonafide Certificate from III to X Class and Inetermdiate (10+2)
- Caste Certificate of SC/ST/BC/Minorities (if applicable)
- Income Certificate issued by MRO issued after 01.01.2014 also be submitted (in case the candidate – desires to claim fee exemption).
- PH/NCC/CAP/Sports and Games Certificates (if applicable)
- Transfer Certificate.
- Candidates will be issued a receipt of Certificates at Help-line Centres after Verification.