TS ICET 2016 Notification, Hall tickets, Exam Date: Telangana State Council for Higher Education (TSCHE), has announced the dates for TeIangana ICET 2015 Notification & Exam Date for the year 2016.
TS ICET 2016 Notification
TS ICET 2016 entrance exam is conducted by Kakatiya University on behalf of TSCHE The Entrance Exam is conducted for the admission to full time/part-time/evening/distance mode Master of Computer Application (MCA) and Master of Business Administration (MBA) courses of all the universities in Telangana state and their affiliated colleges commencing in 2015-16 Procedure for admission will be as per the relevant G.O.S and guideline issue by the Govt of Telangana state of Higher Education Department
Telangana ICET 2016 Eligibility criteria
Also Read: Telangana ICET 2016 Online Application
Also Read: Telangana ICET 2016 Syllabus
TeIangana ICET 2016 Notification, hall tickets, Exam Date
1. Date of ICET Notification 28-02-2016
2. Starting Date of Online Application Forms for AP ICET- 05-03- 2016
3. Last Date for submission of Application with late 250 fee 16-04- 2016
4. Last Date for submission of Online Application with late fee of Rs.500/- 15-04-2016
5. Last Date for submission of Online Application with late fee of Rs.2000/- 25-04-2016
6. Last Date for submission of Online Application with late fee of Rs.5000/- 02-05-2016
7. Last Date for submission of Online Application with late fee of Rs.10,000/ -18-05-2016
8 TS ICET 2015 Hall Ticket Download Start On 30-04-2016
9. Telangana ICET 2015 Examination Date : 22-05-2016 from 10 am to 12:30 pm
More Diteils for Click Here Official web link www.tsicet.org/
Telangana ICET 2016 Eligibility | Qualification for MBA and MCA
For MBA : All Students Should have passed a recognized Bachelor’s Degree Examination of minimum than three years duration.
For MCA: All Students Should have passed recognized Bachelors Degree examination of minimum three years duration with Mathematical at 10+2 level.
As per the latest AICTE Approval Process Handbook 2011-2012, eligibility criteria for admission into MBA and MCA courses is revised stipulating 50% (45% for reserved categories) of marks at the qualifying examination.
Candidates shall fulfill the eligibility criteria laid down in relevant GOs at the time of admissions. The candidate who are appearing for the final year degree examination shall also be eligible to appear for Telangana ICET 2016
Qualifying marks in Telangana ICET 2016 is 25% and no minimum marks are prescribed for SC/ST candidates.
For more information about TS ICET 2016 Check official website