TSIIC (Telangana Industrial Infrastructure Corporation) also known as TSIIC is an Telangana State Government initiative for providing infrastructure through development of industrial areas.
TSIIC (Telangana Industrial Infrastructure Corporation)
TSIIC was established in the year 2014 for identifying and developing potential growth centers in the Telangana State fully equipped with developed plots/sheds, roads, drainage, water, power and other infrastructural facilities; providing social infrastructure, like housing for workers near industrial zones.
co-coordinating with the agencies concerned for providing communication, transport and other facilities. The Corporation also has active projects in the Public-Private Partnership Mode.
Telangana Industrial Parks
The Industrial Areas ranges from 15 acres to 2500 acres. The Corporation has presence in each and every Mandal Head Quarters of the District. A large number of leading industrial houses have their presence in these Industrial Areas. Some of them are BPL Engg., Kirby Building Products, Asian Paints, GVK, ITW Signode, Aurobindo Pharma, Widia India, Raasi Refractories, Lanco Kondapally Power Corporation, BSES Andhra Power etc.
AlsoRead: Telangana Industrial Policy Framework
Telangana Industrial Policy Highlights
TS-iPASS – Beyond Single Window
1) First time in the world that a right to timely clearances provided
2) First time in India self-certification being accepted
3) First time, the time limits for clearances specified in the Act itself rather than in the rules
4) 15 day clearance for mega projects – first in the country
5) Penal provision if departments delay clearances
6) A single Common Application Form prescribed
7) Applicant need not go to different departments—this will be done by the Nodal Officer—like the Singapore Economic Development Board (EDB)
8) Grievance Redressal mechanism will be created
9) Applicant also liable for action if self-certification is false
10) Graft free and zero tolerance to corruption
11) Minimum inspection and maximum facilitation
TSIIC – Telangana Industrial Infrastructure Corporation Office address
6th Floor, Parisrama Bhavan
Hyderabad, Telangana State