TSPSC Group 2 Online Application 2016, tspsc.gov.in. Telangana TSPSC Group 2 Online Application 2016 is invited for recruitment of 439 posts of Group II Services posts Municipal Commissioner Gr.III in (Municipal Administration Sub Service), Assistant Commercial Tax Officer (Commercial Tax Sub-Service), Sub-Registrar Gr.II (Registration Sub-Service), Extension Officer (Panchayat Raj and Rural Development Sub Service), Prohibition and Excise Sub Inspector (Excise Sub-Service) posts.
TSPSC Group 2 Online Application 2016
The Telangana State Public Service Commission issued TSPSC Group 2 Notification No. 20/2015,on 30 December 2015 for recruitment of 439 Group 2 Services posts in the State of Telangana.
TSPSC Group 2 Online Applications are invited from qualified aspirants through the proforma Application to be made available on Commission’s WEBSITE (www.tspsc.gov.in) to the posts of Group 2 Services.
Before applying for the TSPSC Group posts, Aspirants have to register the One Time Registration (OTR) through the Official Website of TSPSC. Those who have registered in OTR already, shall apply by login to their profile using their TSPSC ID and Date of Birth as provided in OTR.
Submission of TSPSC Group 2 Online Application from Dt. 31.12.2015
Last date for submission of TSPSC Group 2 Online Application upto Dt. 09.02.2016
TSPSC Group 2 written test Hall Tickets can be downloaded 07 days before commencement of Examination.
The Written Examination is likely to be held on Dt. 24.04.2016 and Dt. 25.04.2016 F.N & A.N.
TSPSC Group 2 Online Application Procedure:
- Visit http://www.tspsc.gov.in and fill the OTR application if not registered earlier to obtain TSPSC ID.
- The candidates have to visit the website http://www.tspsc.gov.in to submit Application and Click on the Link with Notification Number and Name, provide TSPSC ID and Date of Birth to proceed further.
- Candidate has to verify the details as obtained from OTR database and displayed on the screen. Edit details or mention Notification specific details such as Examination Centre opted, required qualification, university details, eligibility and accepting declarations etc.
- Next, applicant will get payment gateway of SBI ePay. The applicant should pay the prescribed fee as specified through any of the four modes of payment online.
- After payment of fee, the PDF Application will be generated which contains the particulars furnished by the candidates. The ID No in the PDF Application form has to be quoted for future reference/correspondence.
CLICK HERE for TSPSC Official website