The University Grant Commission UGC NET December 2014 Notification, UGC NET December 2014 Apply online at cbsenet.nic.in. The UGC has assigned to the CBSE, the responsibilities for conducting the UGC NET December 2014. On behalf of University Grant Commission, the Central Board of Secondary Education has given the National Eligiblity Test (NET) December 2014 notification.
NET to determine eligible for lectureship i.e ., Assistant Proffessor and for award of Junior Research Fellowship(JRF) for Indan nationals in order to ensure minimum standards for the entrants in the teaching profession and research in Indian Universities and colleges. CBSE will conduct NET in 79 subjects at 87 selected NET Coordinating Institutions across the country.
1. Junior Research Fellowship: Not more than 28 years as on 01.12.2014. A relaxation upto 5 years is provided to the candidates belonging to SC/ST/ PWD/OBC (Non-creamy layer, as per the Central list of OBC available on website : www.ncbc.nic.in) categories and to women applicants. Relaxation will also be provided to the candidates having research experience, limited to the period spent on research in the relevant/related subject of post-graduation degree, subject to a maximum of 5 years, on production of a certificate from appropriate authority. Three years’ relaxation in age will be permissible to the candidates possessing L.L.M. Degree. Total age relaxation on the above ground(s) shall not exceed five years under any circumstances.
2. Assistant Professor: There is no upper age limit for applying for eligibility for Assistant Professor.
Eligibility Exemption for Assistant Proffessor
1) NET/SLET/SET shall remain the minimum eligibility condition for recruitment and appointment of Assistant Professors in Universities/Colleges/Institutions. Provided however, that candidates, who are or have been awarded a Ph. D. Degree in accordance with the University Grants Commission (Minimum Standards and Procedure for Award of Ph.D. Degree) Regulations, 2009, shall be exempted from the requirement of the minimum eligibility condition of NET/SLET/SET for recruitment and appointment of Assistant Professor or equivalent positions in Universities/ Colleges/ Institutions.
2) The candidates who have passed the UGC/CSIR JRF examination prior to 1989 are also exempted from appearing in NET.
3) For SET Candidates: The candidates who have cleared the State Eligibility Test (SET) accredited by UGC for eligibility for Assistant Professor held prior to 1st Dec 2002, are exempted from appearing in NET, being eligible to apply for Assistant Professor anywhere in India. For SET held from 1st Dec 2002 onwards, the qualified candidates are eligible to apply for the post of Assistant Professor only in the universities/ colleges situated in the state from where they have cleared their SET.
Exam Pattern and Exam Fee
1. Exam Pattern:The Test will consist of three papers. All the three papers will consist of only objective type questions and will be held on 29th December, 2014 (SUNDAY) in two separate sessions.
2. Examination fee:
General Candidates: Rs.450/-
Other Backward Classes (Non-creamy layer, as per the Central list of OBC available on website www.ncbc.nic.in ) : Rs.225/-. SC/ST/PWD candidates: Rs.110/-
How to Apply
Candidate should apply through online mode only
4 Simple Steps to apply online
Step-I: Fill the Application Form
Step-II: Upload Scanned Photograph
Step-III: Pay the Examination Fee
Step-IV: Print Application Form, Admission Card, Attendance Slip
1. Online form submission: from15-10-2014 to 15-11-2014
2. Last date for Applying Online and generation of filled Bank Challan for Fee.: 15-10-2014.
3. Last date of submission of Fee through online generated Bank Challan, at any branch of (Syndicate/Canara/ICICI Bank).:18-11-2014.
4. Last date of taking printout of Application Form, Attendance Slip and Admit Card from UGC website:19-11-2014.
5. Last date for receiving the printout of online Application Form (one copy) and Attendance Slip (one copy) at the respective Coordinating University opted by the candidate (with fee receipt and category certificate(s) ): 25-11-2014.
6. Date of Test : The Test be held on 28-12-2014 (SUNDAY) in two separate sessions
Contact Details for further assistance:
Central Board of Secondary Education
Plot No. 149, Block – H,
Sector – 63, Noida – 201309
Distt- Gautam Budh Nagar (U.P.)
Telephone No. : 0120-2427342, 0120-2427350