Union Budget 2018 PDF Download: The Minister of Finance Arun Jaitley presented his fifth Union Budget in the Parliament on February 1, 2018.Download Arun Jaitley Union Budget Speech 2018 PDF.
This is the last full Budget for Narendra Modi government before the 2019 Lok Sabha elections.
Union Budget 2018 PDF Download
“Prime Minister Narendra Modi has given a clarion call to double farmers’ income by 2022, the 75th year of India’s independence,” Finance Minister Arun Jaitley said in parliament as he unveiled the Union Budget 2018 today.
Union Budget 2018 will focus on agriculture and rural economy, says Finance Minister Arun Jaitley
The Minister states that the government targets to provide every poor person in the country with a house of their own by 2022.
Union Budget 2018 Top Developments
- Govt. to implement MSP for all crops; MSP hiked to 1.5 times of production costs
- Rural haats to be upgraded to Grameen agricultural markets
- This year’s Budget to focus on agriculture and rural economy
- Women SHGs will be encouraged to take up organic farming
- ₹2,000 crore fund for development of agri market
- 2 crore additional toilets to be constructed under Swach Bharat Abhiyan
- Free power connections to 4 crore homes
- Govt. to provide free LPG connection to 8 crore women under Ujjwala scheme
Here is the PDF link of Full Text of Arun Jaitley’s Union Budget 2018 Speech.
For more information http://www.indiabudget.gov.in/bspeecha.asp