YSR Law Nestham Payment Status, Beneficiary List, Login, Register: AP YSR Law Nestham Scheme Payment Status available at official website, junior advocates & lawyers, YSR Law Nestham Status (Payment Status), Check Amount Online by Aadhaar Number, Login now.
YSR Law Nestham Payment Status
Andhra Pradesh Government Launched AP YSR Law Nestham Scheme for all junior advocates and lawyers. Under this scheme, the beneficiaries will get Rs.5000/- per month in case of meeting the eligibility criteria
The Law Students of Andhra Pradesh will be glad to know that now they can Check the status of YSRLaw Nestham list Phase 1, Phase 2 Payment Online. Yes, If you have recently applied and want to know when the Amount will be credited to your Bank Account, you can do it online.
All the Beneficiaries of AP YSR Law Nestham Scheme List can check the using the Steps Given. Department is giving the Facility to Login using Aadhaar Card number which is very simple. Using the Given information, you will come to know the payment amount & Status online.
YSR Law Nestham Beneficiary List 2020
|Name of the scheme||YSR Law Nestham Scheme|
|Scheme launched by||CM Mr Jagan Mohan Reddy|
|Scheme launched for||Junior advocates and lawyers|
|Scheme launched date||3rd December 2019|
|Online application form commencing date||30th October 2019|
|Online application form closing date||13th November 2019|
Why you should know the Payment Status?
- To know when you will get the Amount Credited to your Bank Account
- To Find Out YSR Law Nestham Payment Amount
Who can Check the Status?
All the Beneficiaries i.e. Farmers whose name exist in YSR Law Nestham List can easily check the Status Online.
What are the Requirements to Check Status?
- Working Internet Connection
- Aadhaar Number
- Working Aadhaar Linked Mobile Number (For Verification via OTP)
YSR Law Nestham Payment Check Online Login @ myap.e-pragati.in
In order to Check YSR Law Nestham Scheme Payment Amount Check follow these Steps.
- First of All, Visit the Official Portal of the Scheme i.e. Official Website
- Once the Portal opens up Select any of the drop down option to Login*
- Now, a new page opens up, where you will be asked to Enter Aadhaar Number
- Enter Your Aadhaar Number or VID Number *
- Now, You Can Check the Payment Status and Payment Amount.