YSR Nethanna Nestham Online Application Form Apply Now: YSR Nethanna Nestham Scheme 2019 2020, Online Application Form for YSR Nethanna Nestham Scheme.
How to Apply for Netanna Nestham Scheme, Application Form PDF Download, Required Documents for YSR Netanna Hastham Scheme, Netanna Hastham online apply.
AP CM YS Jagan Mohan Reddy has recently launched this scheme for Handloom weavers. So applicants can apply and claim the amount of Rs.24,000/- rupees. So However, applicants have to check the eligibility criteria, required documents and application process before completing the online application.
YSR Nethanna Nestham Online Application Form
Andhra Pradesh government has allotted 1101 Crore for the implementation YSR Nethanna Nestham scheme. And every eligible belonging to the Handloom weaver will be given Rs.24,000 Rupees every year.
|Chief Minister Name||Sri Jagan Mohan Reddy|
|Scheme Name||YSR Nethanna Nestham|
|Amount||Rs.24,000/- per year|
|Official Launch Date||22th Dec 2019|
|Scheme Implementation Date||Decmber 2020|
|Last Date To Apply||As Soon As Possible|
|Age||25 to 60 years|
|Application Manual||Available Soon|
Eligibility for YSR Nethanna Nestham
- Only the permanent resident of Andhra Pradesh state can avail for the scheme benefits.
- The applicant must be a Handloom Weaver.
- Applicant should have registered in any of the Handloom organizations as the Handloom Weavers.
- So Applicant must belong to the below poverty line that is the Family should have the specified income criteria.
- Application should have active bank account.
Documents Required for YSR Nethanna Nestham
- Proof of Address to ensure that the child is a resident of the state.
- Proof of Identification
- Aadhaar card
- Registration certificate as a Hanloom weaver in Handloom Association
- A copy of the School ID card
- Income certificate or BPL Certificate
- Bank account details
How to get registration form and apply for the scheme?
The state government has only recently announced the scheme. So, no concrete information is available on the application process. As soon as the state government announced the application process, you will get the information on our site. The Chief Minister has highlighted that the beneficiary list will be sent to the Gram Panchayat offices.
The implementation of the scheme will help to elevate the financial status of the handloom weavers. Once they get the money, they can spend it on acquiring modern handlooms, which will help in their work.